Buffalo Chicken Dip
8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup sour cream
1 envelope (1.0 oz.) Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix
6 Tbs. buffalo hot sauce
1 cup chopped cooked chicken
1 ¼ cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
¼ cup crumbled blue cheese, optional
celery sticks and crackers for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In an oven-safe baking dish, combine cream cheese, sour cream, Ranch seasoning and hot sauce until smooth and blended.
- Stir in chicken and 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Top with remaining ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese and if desired, crumbled blue cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
Makes 3 cups/12 servings