Baked Ravioli Bites With Balsamic Dipping Sauce is an easy recipe for a crowd-pleasing appetizer! Add a Balsamic Dipping Sauce and these ravioli bites will be the star of any party!
Baked Ravioli Recipe
Fried ravioli is a popular item on appetizer menus but I took this opportunity to make them not only fabulously delicious but healthier for you too!
Because, really, why deep fry in oil when you can bake in the oven and have your ravioli appetizer be so much healthier and even more delicious?
Store bought cheese ravioli transform into a crispy appetizer that's perfect for any party or game day snack. No need to deep fry with greasy oil anymore.
Our baked cheese ravioli puffs up in the oven turning into a crispy pasta with a creamy cheese filling.
The additional of balsamic vinegar to jarred pizza sauce makes these bites perfectly pop-able and totally irresistible.
Be careful not to eat them all yourself because once you start dipping and popping you won't want to stop!
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Make recipe with full size ravioli
- Substitute dried basil for the Italian seasoning
- Make with seasoned panko breadcrumbs
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- panko breadcrumbs
- shredded cheese
- garlic powder
- dried Italian seasoning
- kosher salt
- frozen mini cheese raviolis
- pizza sauce
- Balsamic vinegar
Sweet and sour meatballs with cranberry sauce is an easy recipe that cooks itself in your slow cooker. Store bought frozen meatballs simmer in your crockpot with just 4 more ingredients for amazingly saucy Cranberry Sweet and Sour Meatballs! A perfect appetizer for the holidays, game day get togethers and movie night too!
No one will know that Baked Zucchini Fries are healthy for you because they taste so fabulous! You won't believe that there’s no deep frying because these fries bake up so crispy right in your oven. Seasoned panko breadcrumbs combine with Parmesan cheese for a delicious crunch you won’t be able to resist! Vegetables never tasted so good!
Cheeseburger Empanadas are the perfect finger food and so much fun to eat! Filled with a ground beef filling bursting with the flavors of cheeseburgers, even the kids will love these little pockets of goodness!
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Oven-Baked Ravioli Bites & Balsamic Dipping Sauce
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Combine breadcrumbs, shredded cheese, parsley, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Dip frozen ravioli, one by one, in melted butter and then toss in breadcrumb mixture until evenly coated. Arrange in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 18 minutes or until ravioli are puffed.
- Meanwhile, combine pizza sauce and balsamic vinegar. Simmer or microwave until heated through.
- Serve ravioli bites with dipping sauce, scraping up any brown crispy bits from the baking sheet and sprinkling them over the bites! Yum!
First Published: February 19, 2015... Last Updated: December 2, 2020