Show someone just how much you love them on Valentine's Day with Personalized Conversation Heart Valentine Cupcakes. Fondant hearts, decorated with colorful sugars and personalized with names on top of cupcakes will make everyone feel special.
Looking for a special treat that will sweeten someone’s day? Look no further because we have the sweetest Valentine cupcakes decorating idea for you right here at Swirls!
Personalized Conversation Heart Cupcakes will make the people you treasure most feel truly loved! After all, who wouldn’t feel special with a conversation heart with their own name on it?
Valentines Day Dessert
Easy to make as an edible craft project, both kids and adults will have fun making our conversation heart cupcakes!
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Make it just a craft project with edible fondant and sugars.
Or bake up some homemade cupcakes or cupcakes from a box mix and make it a baking project too!
So go ahead and place an edible fondant heart on a cupcake you baked, or even top a cupcake you bought at the bakery, either way you’ll be showing how much you love someone.
It will be obvious that someone (you!) made a special effort this Valentine’s Day to show your love.
Personalized Conversation Heart Valentine Cupcakes topped with fondant hearts with names in colorful sugars both are fun to make and fun to eat!
Make them together or make them as an edible gift, either way, you'll be making someone's Valentine's Day extra special with their very own personalized conversation heart cupcake.
Happy Valentine’s Day from Swirls of Flavor!
Wishing everyone a sweet and fabulously delicious day filled with lots of hugs and kisses!
These cupcakes were also featured in Project You Magazine!
Gwynn's Personalized Conversation Heart Cupcakes!
How to decorate Valentine cupcakes
- Roll out fondant to desired thickness
- Cut into a heart shape using a cookie cutter
- Outline the heart with frosting and write the person’s name in center of the heart
- Sprinkle colored sugar over frosting
- Gently tap off excess sugar
- Let dry then place on top of frosted cupcake!
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Make some fondant hearts with the sayings on conversation heart candy
- Cut out smaller fondant hearts and decorate with them too
- Short on time? Make your personalized heart and just top cupcakes from the bakery
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- heart cutter
- white frosting
- decorating sugars
- pink icing color
- conversation hearts candy
- baked and frosted cupcakes
Baked in a donut pan, Red Velvet Donuts are so easy to make and take only minutes to bake! An intense red color , cake-like texture and fabulous chocolate flavor guarantee these Red Velvet Donuts will let those special people know just how much they are loved. Top them with a vanilla glaze and valentine sprinkles and love is in the air!
In just two minutes you can "bake” up some love for your sweetie this Valentine’s Day with a Hot Chocolate Mug Cake! Our chocolate mug cake recipe is a warm and fudgy chocolate cake with bits of mini chocolate chips. Drizzled with hot fudge sauce and topped with whipped topping, cake sparkles and jumbo hearts sprinkles, our mug cake is the perfect sweet treat for your valentine!
Perfect for a Valentine’s Day get together or sweet dessert for the family, No-Bake Vanilla Cake Pops will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth. Store bought pound cake, canned frosting and white chocolate chips along with pink food color and cake sparkles make this no-bake recipe easy to make!
Espresso Brownies with Kahlua Ganache is a homemade brownie recipe of rich, fudgy, decadent, intense brownies topped with a silky Kahlua chocolate buttercream frosting. Top with conversation heart candy for an amazing Valentine's Day dessert.
Bake up some love this Valentine’s Day for those special people in your life and make Valentine Heart Brownies. Our brownie recipe mixes up in one bowl then bake, cool and cut into delectable little hearts for a treat that says "I love you".
Our Red Velvet Mini Layer Cakes is an easy from scratch cake recipe for your Valentine's Day dessert. Mini cake layers have a deep intense red color and are flavored with cocoa powder for a delicious chocolate flavor. Frost with a homemade buttercream frosting and decorate with Valentine sprinkles and you'll have adorable mini layer cakes that are perfect for sharing on Valentine's Day.
Personalized Conversation Heart Valentine Cupcakes
- Roll out fondant in pastel colors to 1/8-inch thickness. Using heart cutter cut out fondant hearts.
- Using pastry bag fitted with a Wilton #5 Tip, or ziplock bag with corner snipped off, pipe white frosting around the edge of heart.
- Sprinkle frosting with sugars and shake off any excess.
- Combine white frosting and pink icing until frosting turns a deep pink color.
- Using pastry bag fitted with a Wilton #3 tip, or ziplock bag with corner snipped off, pipe names in pink frosting in centers of hearts.
- Let stand until fondant begins to firm up and hold it’s shape, at least 1 hour.
- Place fondant hearts on prepared cupcakes. Decorate edges with conversation candy hearts, if desired.
- Save time and purchase cupcakes at your local bakery
- Write conversation heart sayings on some of the fondant hearts
First Published: February 14, 2015... Last Updated: January 30, 2021