Espresso Brownies With Kahlua Ganache is a homemade brownies recipe made with chopped chocolate and flavored with espresso powder giving these brownies a deep rich chocolate flavor. Top with a silky Kahlua chocolate buttercream frosting and conversation heart candy for a perfect Valentine's Day dessert!
Espresso Brownies Recipe
Show those you love just how much you love them by baking Espresso Brownies with Kahlua Ganache! Kahlua is a coffee-flavored rum-based liqueur and espresso has an intense coffee flavor. Espresso Brownies With Kahlua Ganache, a homemade brownie recipe, is made with chopped chocolate and flavored with espresso powder giving these brownies a deep rich chocolate flavor. A silky, creamy ganache flavored with Kahlua tops our homemade brownies along with conversation hearts for a perfect Valentine's Day dessert! So can you imagine rich, fudgy, decadent, intense brownies topped with a silky Kahlua chocolate cream topping? Holy Moly.....now that's a lotta love!
Valentine's Day is that special day when you let your loved ones know how much you care. My thought is that you should let them know every day! Of course, I'm not suggesting that you bake brownies every day.....but saying "I love you" every day will let the special people in your life know just how precious they are to you always!
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I make a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Bake up some love this Valentine’s Day for those special people in your life and make Valentine Heart Brownies. Our brownie recipe mixes up in one bowl then bake, cool and cut into delectable little hearts for a treat that says "I love you".
Our Gooey S'mores Brownies take s'mores to another level. To make this s'mores recipe with marshmallow fluff, graham crackers are baked into brownies and then topped with chocolate bars and marshmallow fluff creating a melty gooey chocolate marshmallow topping with mini marshmallows on top!
Peanut Butter Cup Brownies are rich chocolate brownies studded with chunks of peanut butter cup candy and baked to perfection. Topped with a creamy peanut butter buttercream frosting, more chunks of peanut butter cup candy and then drizzled with hot fudge topping and peanut butter!
Chipotle Brownies is an easy homemade brownie recipe for the chocolate lovers in your life. With a creamy chocolate ganache on top and a hint of spice inside Chipotle Brownies will add just the right amount of spice to your Valentine's Day!
And it's always good to know the Top Ten Foods For Love!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Espresso Brownies With Kahlua Ganache
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (1-12 oz. pkg.)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbs. Kahlua
- 1 Tbs. butter, at room temperature
- 15 large conversation hearts candy
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 7-inch x 11-inch baking pan with foil leaving a 2-inch overhang.
- Melt unsweetened chocolate and butter over medium heat in a medium saucepot, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar and espresso granules until blended and smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla, stirring after each addition.
- Stir in flour and salt until blended and smooth.
- Transfer to prepared baking pan and bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Using foil overhang, transfer brownies to wire rack and cool completely.
- While brownies are cooling, place chocolate chips in a heat-resistant bowl. Microwave heavy cream and Kahlua until hot. Pour over chocolate chips and let stand 5 minutes or until chips begin to melt. Stir until smooth. Add butter and stir until blended. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until spreadable.
- Top brownies with Kahlua Ganache. Cut into 15 squares and top with conversation hearts.