Company coming this weekend? What to do when you love so many appetizers and can't decide which one to serve? Simply combine them all in one! Ranch Dip? Artichoke Dip? Spinach Dip? Yes, please, I'll have them all! Oh, and don't forget to bake them in an artisan bread bowl for a gorgeous.....and fabulously delicious.....presentation! Your guests will certainly thank you for this one!
Ranch Artichoke Spinach Dip in Bread Bowl
1 pkg. (9 oz.) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
1 envelope (1.0 oz.) Ranch dip, dressing and recipe mix
1 can (13.75 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, chopped, 1 1/2 cups
1 cup shredded mozzarella, divided
1 round or oval loaf crusty artisanal bread
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Hollow out center of bread to within 1-inch of edges. Bread hollowed out from center can be cut into cubes for dipping.
2. With mixer on medium-high beat spinach, cream cheese and Ranch mix until fluffy and blended, 3-4 minutes, occasionally scraping sides of bowl.
3. Stir in artichoke hearts and 1/2 cup mozzarella. Transfer mixture into bread bowl.
4. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella. Bake 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through.
5. Serve with bread cubes, crackers and/or vegetable dippers.
Makes 6 1/2 cups dip.
Thanks for stopping by. Leave a tip or comment...