Creamy Corn and Black Bean Dip is bursting with cheesy goodness and a hint of spice. Our easy corn and black bean dip, served with tortilla chips or fresh veggie dippers, is a warm creamy dip made with the winning combination of cream cheese and sour cream.
Black Bean Dip
It goes without saying that every Cinco de Mayo celebration, and any get together, needs a warm cheesy dip.
Our black bean dip recipe is bursting with cheesy goodness and a hint of spice and is the perfect way to kick off your fiesta!
Corn, black beans, jalapeno, scallions, cilantro, really now, you can't go wrong when all of these Mexican flavors come together!
Be sure to serve this hot dip at your next party because, we all know that, dips are the hit of every party!
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Love having a glass of wine with your appetizer? Why not give The California Wine Club's Premier Series, the most popular of all the clubs a try and have wine delivered right to your doorstep!
How to make black bean dip
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, chili powder and kosher salt until blended.
- Add black beans, corn kernels cheddar cheese, scallions, jalapeno and cilantro stirring until combined.
- Spoon into a medium baking dish and bake 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with your favorite dippers or tortilla chips.
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Add canned chopped green chiles
- Make with shredded Mexican cheese
- Use taco seasoning in place of the chili powder
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- cream cheese
- sour cream
- chili powder
- kosher salt
- black beans
- corn kernels
- cheddar cheese
Looking to round out your Cinco de Mayo menu? Look no further because Swirls has choices galore!
If it's tacos you're looking for then go for the beef and season slices of juicy skirt steak with a few basic spices and enjoy them nestled in a crunchy corn shell topped with a lime-scented mixture of fresh heirloom tomatoes. Spiced Skirt Steak Tacos are a party in your mouth with a burst of flavor in every bite!
Oven Roasted Cauliflower Tacos will be perfect choice if you want to go meatless! Cauliflower slow roasts to delicious goodness and then combines with mushrooms giving a meaty flavor to this meatless taco filling.
Beef Taco Cups is an easy recipe that will soon become your favorite fun way to make tacos! Tortillas bake into cute crunchy cups that are filled with our saucy beef mixture and taco toppings.
And don't forget dessert! Chipotle Brownies is perfect for the chocolate lovers in your life. With a creamy chocolate ganache on top and a hint of spice inside Chipotle Brownies will be the grand finale at your Cinco de Mayo fiesta!
We've got Mojito Key Lime Bars for those who prefer a fruity dessert that will make you pucker! All the flavors of summer and a Mojito together in a dessert bar. Even better, it’s non-alcoholic so everyone can enjoy a taste! Let the feista begin! Ole!
Creamy Corn and Black Bean Dip
- 1 (8 ounces) pkg. cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 Tbs. chili powder
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 (15 ounces) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounces) can corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped scallions, about 2 scallions
- 2 Tbs. minced jalapeno
- 2 Tbs. chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, chili powder and kosher salt until smooth and blended.
- Stir in black beans, corn kernels cheddar cheese, scallions, jalapeno and cilantro until combined.
- Transfer to medium baking dish and bake 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly and heated through.
- Serve with tortilla chips or your favorite dippers.
- Stir in canned chopped green chiles
- Substitute taco seasoning for the chili powder