Cinco de Mayo Dip
Every Cinco de Mayo celebration needs a warm cheesy dip and Creamy Corn and Black Bean Dip is a perfect way to kick off your fiesta! Bursting with cheesy goodness and a hint of spice, Creamy Corn and Black Bean Dip, served with tortilla chips or fresh veggie dippers, is a warm dip with a silky texture from a cream cheese and sour cream winning combination. This post contains affliliate links. (Disclosure Policy)Corn, black beans, jalapeno, scallions, cilantro…. you can’t go wrong when all of these Mexican flavors come together! And check out my favorite baking dishes for dips and dinner too!
Cinco de Mayo Recipes
Looking to round out your Cinco de Mayo menu? Look no further because Swirls has a choices galore! If it’s tacos you’re looking for then Spiced Skirt Steak Tacos, Fish Tacos With Mango Pico de Gallo or maybe a Brown Rice Taco Bowl will end up on your party table! Our Best Ever Cinco de Mayo Chicken Recipes will give you slow cooker, baked and grilled chicken recipes! Every fiesta needs cocktails so check out Best Ever Cinco de Mayo Cocktails! And don’t forget dessert! Chipotle Brownies for the chocolate lovers and Mojito Key Lime Bars for those who prefer a fruity dessert that will make you pucker! Let the festivities begin! Ole!
Every Cinco de Mayo celebration needs a warm cheesy dip and Creamy Corn and Black Bean Dip, bursting with cheesy goodness and a hint of spice, is the perfect way to kick off your fiesta!
- 1 (8 ounces) pkg. cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 Tbs. chili powder
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 (15 ounces) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounces) can corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped scallions, about 2 scallions
- 2 Tbs. minced jalapeno
- 2 Tbs. chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, chili powder and kosher salt until smooth and blended.
- Stir in black beans, corn kernels cheddar cheese, scallions, jalapeno and cilantro until combined.
- Transfer to medium baking dish and bake 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly and heated through.
- Serve with tortilla chips or your favorite dippers.
Makes 5 cups.