Bacon Mac and Cheese Bites is an easy recipe for a last minute appetizer. With just three ingredients you will be enjoying these bites of cheesy goodness!
Mac And Cheese With Bacon
Bacon and mac 'n cheese. Bacon with macaroni and cheese is a perfect combination of two comfort foods that everyone loves!
We're talking comfort food appetizers folks. What's better than two comfort foods together in one little bite especially when cheese sauce is involved? Not much!
Just keep bacon in your fridge, macaroni and cheese in your freezer and mini fillo shells in your pantry. You'll be ready at all times to whip up these creamy, cheesy, crunchy, crispy bites of comfort!
Pop these cheesy bites in your mouth when watching the big game, playing a board game or for family movie night. Quick to make and so delicious to eat, you won't be able to stop at just one!
Our mac and cheese bacon bites take the stress out of entertaining. Appetizers were never so easy to make and never so delicious to eat!
No fillo shells? No worries, just make our macaroni and cheese recipe made in a mini cupcake pan.
You'll want to check out the many easy appetizer recipes here at Swirls too!
Be sure to visit the Swirls of Flavor Amazon Storefront for GG's kitchen recommendations!
How to make bacon mac and cheese bites
Scroll down for the full recipe instructions and ingredient amounts in the recipe card below
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Using microwave directions on package, prepare macaroni and cheese.
- Cool slightly.
- Place shells on a baking sheet.
- Dividing evenly, place 2 Tablespoons of crumbled bacon in bottoms of mini shells.
- Spoon prepared macaroni and cheese into shells.
- Sprinkle with remaining 4 Tbs. crumbled bacon.
- Bake until heated through, about 10 minutes.
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Sprinkle with chopped scallions
- Stir in chopped pickled jalapenos for a hint of heat
- Make this recipe with turkey bacon
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Ingredients for bacon mac and cheese bites
- frozen macaroni & cheese
- mini fillo shells
Easy Appetizer Recipes
Because you can never have too many appetizers, in my humble opinion!
Cheesy Pesto Pull-Apart Bread is an easy appetizer recipe made with just four ingredients. The perfect blend of pesto, mozzarella and sundried tomatoes fill every nook and cranny of this baked pull apart bread! A perfect appetizer recipe for the holidays!
Phyllo Wrapped Brandied Cranberry Baked Brie is an easy baked Brie recipe with a cranberry brandy topping wrapped in layers of phyllo dough. A hint of rosemary and Dijon with a touch of spice finish off this classic holiday appetizer.
Cheeseburger Empanadas are the perfect finger food and so much fun to eat! Filled with a ground beef filling bursting with the flavors of cheeseburgers, even the kids will love these little pockets of goodness!
Meat Lovers’ Pizza Bread is brimming with seasoned saucy ground beef, spicy pepperoni and three cheeses. A hearty appetizer, our Pizza Bread is a crowd-pleasing easy recipe to make. A perfect pizza recipe for game day, entertaining and the holidays!
Bacon Mac And Cheese Bites
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) frozen macaroni & cheese, Stouffer's
- 1 pkg. (1.9 oz. ) mini fillo shells (15 baked shells) ,preferably Athens brand
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled, 6 Tbs., divided
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Prepare macaroni & cheese according to microwave package directions. Let cool slightly.
- Arrange mini fillo shells on baking sheet. Sprinkle 2 Tbs. crumbled bacon in bottoms of mini shells, dividing evenly.
- Fill shells with prepared macaroni & cheese and top remaining 4 Tbs. crumbled bacon.
- Bake 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Make with turkey bacon
- Garnish with chopped scallions
- Add chopped pickled jalapenos for a hint of heat