Cheesy Pesto Pull-Apart Bread is an easy appetizer recipe made with just four ingredients. The perfect blend of pesto, mozzarella and sundried tomatoes fill every nook and cranny of this baked pull apart bread! A perfect appetizer recipe for the holidays!
Pull Apart Bread Recipe
Hands will be pulling apart this cheesy bread over and over again. With the flavors of Italy bursting in every nook and cranny, our pull apart bread recipe will be your new favorite appetizer to serve.
A perfect combination of pesto, mozzarella and sundried tomatoes make every mouthful delicioso! Who knew that just four ingredients could taste this amazing?
Pull Apart Cheesy Pesto Bread will be the hit of your get together this year!
Learn all about pesto, what does pesto taste like, how to make it, store it and even freeze it, along with lots more pesto recipes!
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I make a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- round loaf of crusty bread
- mozzarella cheese
- sundried tomatoes packed in oil
Holiday Appetizer Recipes
Planning to serve an assortment of appetizers? We’ve got you covered! Check out these easy appetizer recipes. You’ll want to make them all!
Get out your slow cooker for these Cranberry Sweet & Sour Meatballs. Simply put frozen meatballs in your favorite slow cooker, top with just a few ingredients and let them cook themselves. You’ll end up with amazingly saucy meatballs that your guests will go crazy over! Bet you can’t eat just one!
Cheeseburger Empanadas are the perfect finger food and so much fun to eat! Filled with a ground beef filling bursting with the flavors of cheeseburgers, even the kids will love these little pockets of goodness!
Spicy Nacho Stuffed Peppers are seasoned with taco seasoning and brimming with salsa, black beans, corn, avocado, jalapeno and cheesy goodness!
Bacon Mac N Cheese Bitesis an easy recipe for an easy last minute appetizer. With just three ingredients you can have bites of cheesy goodness in just minutes! Bacon with macaroni and cheese is a perfect combination of two comfort foods for a holiday recipe that everyone will love!
Cheesy Pesto Pull-Apart Bread
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 round loaf of crusty bread ,about 1 lb. 4 ounces- 1 lb. 8 ounces
- 1 cup + 2 Tbs. shredded mozzarella ,divided
- 1/2 cup homemade pesto or store bought pesto
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes packed in oil ,chopped
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with a piece of foil large enough to wrap up and over bread.
- Using a serrated knife, cut into, but not completely through, bread in a crisscross grid pattern. Place bread on prepared baking sheet.
- In bowl combine 1 cup mozzarella, pesto and sundried tomatoes. Spoon mixture into the cut portions of the bread. Lift up sides of foil and cover bread.
- Bake 20 minutes. Carefully open top of foil. Sprinkle top of bread with remaining 2 Tbs. mozzarella. Bake, uncovered, additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Thanks for stopping by. Leave a tip or comment...