Sheet Pan Banana Bread Pancakes make mornings easier and oh so delicious! Brown sugar, cinnamon and bananas bake in a homemade pancake batter in just minutes in your oven! Banana bread pancakes just got easy to make!
Banana Pancakes Recipe
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Have you seen all the sheet pan recipes on Pinterest lately? There are sheet pan chicken dinners, sheet pan fish dinners, sheet pan meatless dinners, sheet pan beef dinners and now there's sheet pan breakfasts too! Because why not make the start of your day as easy as the end of your day is with sheet pan cooking?
So let's kick off our day with Sheet Pan Banana Bread Pancakes!
Do you love banana bread? Of course you do.
Do you love pancakes? Of course you do.
And then let's pour it in a sheet pan, bake it and then cut it in squares. No more standing over a stove top griddle making pancakes one by one.
Sheet Pan Banana Bread Pancakes for breakfast. Mornings just got easier and oh so delicious!
How to ripen bananas quickly
Bananas not ripe yet? No problem. Here’s a simple trick for ripening them up quickly and easily in the oven!
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Bake bananas in their skins on a baking sheet for 15-20 minutes or until skins have blackened
- Cool slightly and scoop banana out of skins.
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- all-purpose flour
- brown sugar
- ground cinnamon
- baking powder
- baking soda
- kosher salt
- almond milk or whole milk
- large eggs
- mashed bananas, about 2 bananas
- vanilla extract
- sliced almonds
- maple syrup
Easy Breakfast Recipes
For the banana lovers you know, they'll go bananas over the Best Ever Banana Bread! Best Ever Banana Bread is an easy recipe for a buttery banana bread with a hint of cinnamon that’s made in one bowl with basic ingredients you most likely have on hand in your kitchen!
When blueberry season is in full swing, Ginger Glazed Blueberry Scones are the perfect way to savor the sweetness of one of the highest antioxidant foods in the world!
With just four ingredients, you’ll happily be making these from-scratch pancakes Gluten-Free Blueberry Pancakes over and over again for breakfast.
When National Pancake Day meets Pumpkin Spice season, Pumpkin Spice Pancakes, an easy homemade pancakes recipe seasoned with pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice, is born! Delicious for breakfast or as for breakfast for dinner, Pumpkin Spice Pancakes are lightened with seltzer!
And if you're craving a pizza in the morning, make it a Smoked Mozzarella & Prosciutto Breakfast Pizza. These breakfast pizzas are made with store bought pizza crusts topped with pesto, prosciutto, smoked mozzarella and tomatoes, then with an egg. and baked in the oven!
Sheet Pan Banana Bread Pancakes
oh so delicious! Brown sugar, cinnamon and bananas bake in a homemade pancake
batter in just minutes in your oven! Banana bread pancakes
just got easy to make!
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a 9 x 13-inch sheet pan with foil. Coat with melted butter or no-stick cooking spray.
- In one bowl combine flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl combine milk, eggs, mashed bananas, melted butter and vanilla.
- Add wet mixture into dry mixture and stir until just blended.
- Spread pancake batter evenly in prepared sheet pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until puffed and baked through.
- Cut into squares and serve with additional sliced bananas, sliced almonds and maple syrup