Ready in a matter of minutes, Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup With Curry is an easy recipe that is amazingly decadent and silky and packed with fresh veggies and great flavors! Perfect for your plant based lifestyle, this instant pot recipe will make your life easier, more delicious and dinner will be on the table quickly!
Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup
Ok, ok, ok. I'm finally getting on board with this instant pot craze that's been happening for about a year now. Yes, I know, I'm a little late but at least I'm here now!
And I'm here with Instant Pot Cauliflower Soup With Curry and I could not stop eating it!
After all, it's my job. I must taste test until I get the most perfect balance of flavors for you. Well, yes, I did get it right on the first try and just kept eating it but I had to be sure it was good for you!
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
.So do you have an Instant Pot yet? It's time to get on board folks. You're going to love it!
Ready in a matter of minutes, this creamy instant pot vegetable soup is so rich and silky you won't believe that there's no cream or cheese in it.
An assortment of fresh vegetables and flavorings along with cream of coconut and vegetable broth quickly cook up into a delicious mixture.
An immersion blender whirls up this delicious mixture into a smooth creamy soup. No cream or cheese needed!
Don’t have an immersion blender yet? You can puree the soup in a standard blender but you need to be careful when blending hot liquids. Just be sure to cool the soup slightly and puree it in small batches when using a standard blender.
Your taste buds will tell you that our Cauliflower Soup is oh so decadent and creamy but only you'll know that it's packed with fresh veggies and great flavors!
Let's keep it our little secret, shall we?
If you love soup you’ll definitely want to check out all of our easy homemade soup recipes here at Swirls.
And if you're looking for another vegetarian slow cooker soup, it's time to make our broccoli cheese soup!
How to make cauliflower soup in the instant pot
Scroll down for the full recipe instructions and ingredient amounts in the recipe card below
- Set your Instant Pot to Saute.
- Melt butter and cook cauliflower, onion, carrots, celery, garlic and ginger until tender-crisp.
- Combine coconut milk, broth, curry powder and kosher salt and pour over vegetables.
- Cover and set at Soup setting for 15 minutes.
- Release steam according to manufacturer’s directions.
- After steam has completely released, remove cover.
- Using an immersion blender puree until smooth.
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Substitute chicken broth for the vegetable broth
- Top with pumpkin seeds
- Chop celery leaves and sprinkle as a garnish
- Substitute 1 cup of peeled cut up potatoes for 1 cup of cauliflower
- Prefer your soup a bit thinner? Just add additional broth in 1/2 cup increments until desired thickness.
Ingredients to make instant pot cauliflower soup
- butter – adds dairy notes
- cauliflower – delicious versatile vegetable
- onion – adds savory depth of flavor
- carrots – vegetable that adds sweet notes
- celery – clean, crisp and refreshing flavor
- garlic – warm, spicy and earthy
- fresh ginger – peppery, sweet and fragrant
- unsweetened coconut milk – creamy and flavorful
- vegetable broth– combines with the coconut milk for a creamy soup texture
- ground curry powder– a combination of sweet and spicy spices
- kosher salt – makes the flavors pop
- cilantro leaves – bright herb flavor
- pumpkin seeds – optional garnish
Homemade Soup Recipes
- Spaghetti and Meatball Soup
- Miso Tofu Noodle Soup from Grumpy's Honeybunch
- Cheddar Potato Soup
- Beef Vegetable Soup from Jersey Girl Cooks
Easy Instant Pot Recipes
It's time to put your Instant Pot to work! Let's get dinner on the table in just minutes. Instant Pot Spaghetti with Homemade Tomato Sauce recipe is so easy to make. Spaghetti cooks together with just 6 ingredients from your pantry (+ water) for a quick and easy homemade marinara sauce. An instant pot pasta recipe with no preservatives and no sugar added, just lots of delicious flavor! And it’s all made in just one pot, your instant pot!
Have you wondered how to make hard boiled eggs in the instant pot? Wonder no more! Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs are easy to make, peel easily and turn out delicious every time!
Cook your corned beef and cabbage dinner in the instant pot and you will have the most tender and delicious corned beef dinner ever! Instant Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage with Dijon Horseradish Cream will make this year’s Saint Patrick’s Day dinner superb and memorable. You’ll wish you were Irish every day!
Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Chicken is a perfect weeknight dinner that’s ready in just minutes on those busy days! Fresh cilantro and lime juice combine with chili powder, garlic and chicken for a kickin’ good flavor that cooks in just minutes in yourinstant pot. Perfect over rice or couscous.
Ready in a matter of minutes, Instant Pot Curry Cauliflower Soup is plant based recipe packed with fresh vegetables and great flavors!
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 4 cups (about 1 pound) cauliflower florettes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh ginger
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup vegetable broth or chicken broth
- 1 Tbs. ground curry powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- cilantro leaves and/or pumpkin seeds , optional garnish
Set your Instant Pot to Saute.
Melt butter and cook cauliflower, onion, carrots, celery, garlic and ginger until tender-crisp, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine coconut milk, broth, curry powder and kosher salt. Pour over vegetables.
Cover and set at Soup setting for 15 minutes.
Release steam according to manufacturer's directions.
Remove cover. Using an immersion blender** puree until smooth.
Garnish with cilantro leaves and/or pumpkin seeds.
Makes 5 cups.
*Prefer your soup a bit thinner? Just add additional broth in 1/2 cup increments until desired thickness.
**If using a standard blender, cool soup slightly and puree in small batches.