Instant Pot Curried Cauliflower Soup
Ok, ok, ok. I’m finally getting on board with this instant pot craze that’s been happening for about a year now. Yes, I know, I’m a little late but at least I’m here now! And I’m here with Instant Pot Curried Cauliflower Soup and I could not stop eating it! After all, it’s my job. I must taste test until I get the most perfect balance of flavors for you. Well, yes, I did get it right on the first try and just kept eating it…..but I had to be sure! (haha)
So do you have an Instant Pot yet? It’s time to get on board folks. You’re going to love it! Ready in a matter of minutes, this creamy Curried Cauliflower Soup is amazingly rich and silky. You won’t believe that there’s no cream or cheese in it. Your taste buds will tell you that Instant Pot Curried Cauliflower Soup is oh so decadent and creamy but you’ll know that it’s packed with fresh veggies and great flavors!
Instant Pot Recipes
It’s time to put your Instant Pot to work! Let’s get dinner on the table in just minutes with Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Chicken, a juicy main dish that’s perfect over rice or couscous. And you know that your Instant Pot is a slow cooker too, right? So let’s keep it working while you’re out and about so dinner can be on the table when you get home with Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken, Slow Cooker Pineapple Chili Chicken and Slow Cooker Cherry Cola Garlic Chicken!
Ready in a matter of minutes, Instant Pot Curried Cauliflower Soup is amazingly decadent, and silky and packed with fresh veggies and great flavors!
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 4 cups (1 pound) cauliflower florettes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh ginger
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken broth*
- 1 Tbs. ground curry powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- cilantro leaves
- Set your Instant Pot to Saute.
- Melt butter and cook cauliflower, onion, carrots, celery, garlic and ginger until tender-crisp, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine coconut milk, broth, curry powder and kosher salt. Pour over vegetables.
- Cover and set at Soup setting for 15 minutes.
- Release steam according to manufacturer's directions.
- Remove cover. Using an immersion blender** puree until smooth.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves.
Makes 5 cups.
*Prefer your soup a bit thinner? Just add additional broth in 1/2 cup increments until desired thickness.
**If using a standard blender, cool soup slightly and puree in small batches.