Slow Cooker Coconut Curry Thai Chicken is an easy recipe with a light curry broth that is the perfect blend of the Thai flavors of coconut, curry, ginger, basil and lime! Let your slow cooker do the work during the day for a delicious dinner after a long day.
Slow Cooker Chicken Recipe
Slow cooker season makes me so happy! Just assemble the ingredients in the morning, turn on the slow cooker, and dinner is served when you get home! Yes, I love slow cooker season and the chill in the air! I also love the flavors of Thai food…..coconut, curry, ginger, basil, lime…..an amazing combination of fabulous flavors! Coconut Curry Thai Chicken’s light curry broth is the perfect blend of seasonings guaranteed to wake up your taste buds! Perfect with hot cooked rice and a wedge of lime! Coconut Curry Thai Chicken will quickly become a family favorite!
Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes
My slow cooker is one of my best friends! I just love coming home to dinner cooked and ready for me after a busy day. Be sure to try these slow cooker recipes and you’ll have a variety of flavorful dinners that cook themselves to add to your recipe round up!
Slow Cooker Moroccan Chicken will transport you to a far away place with it’s sweet and tangy raisins and olives and combination of spices.
Your mouth will water every time when you taste Slow Cooker Pineapple Chili Chicken’s sweet and tangy sauce and you’ll definitely be coming back for seconds!
Serve Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken on slider rolls with cole slaw and crumbled blue cheese, or make it a trendy “bowl” and serve over hot cooked rice or quinoa topped with chopped celery, crumbled blue cheese and chopped cilantro, and spice up dinner or your next get together.
Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken will soon become your new go-to favorite comfort food that’s as easy to make as it is delicious….and with just four ingredients, simmered in a slow cooker, served over rice, it doesn’t get much easier or more delicious! Brimming with chicken, beans, corn and seasonings,
Slow Cooker Chicken Chili can be served up with hot cooked rice or wrapped up in tortillas.
Slow Cooker Cherry Cola Garlic Chicken makes it’s own sweet and spicy sauce with brown sugar, cola soda and garlic for an easy chicken dinner recipe tonight.
Slow Cooker Coconut Curry Thai Chicken is an easy recipe with a light curry broth that is the perfect blend of the Thai flavors of coconut, curry, ginger, basil and lime!
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded, thinly sliced, 2 cups
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced, 1 1/2 cups
- 2 cups green beans, 8 ounces
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 2-inch chunks
- 1 can (14 oz. ) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup red curry paste, Thai Kitchens
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs. minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 3 Tbs. lime juice
- hot cooked rice, serving suggestion
- lime wedges, serving suggestion
- hot sauce, serving suggestion
- Combine red peppers, onion and green beans in bottom of slow cooker. Top with chicken.
- Combine coconut milk, red curry paste, garlic, ginger and kosher salt. Pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Cook 7-8 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high.
- Stir in basil and lime juice. Top with hot cooked rice, lime wedges…..and hot sauce, for those who like it hot!
Makes 6 cups.