Slow Cooker Chicken Recipe
With the fall arriving and the weather turning quite chilly, it’s time to heat up the slow cooker for Slow Cooker Pineapple Chili Chicken, a warm and hearty chicken dinner. Simmer chicken, crushed pineapple and a sweet chili sauce in your slow cooker while at work, then stir in fresh lime juice and top with cilantro and scallions when you get home….it doesn’t get much easier or more delicious that that! Serve with hot cooked rice or rice noodles and steamed broccoli and you’re all set! Your mouth will water when you taste Slow Cooker Pineapple Chili Chicken’s sweet and tangy sauce and you’ll definitely be coming back for seconds!
Slow Cooker Recipes
My slow cooker is one of my best friends! I just love coming home to dinner cooked and ready for me after a busy day. Be sure to try these slow cooker recipes and you’ll have a variety of flavorful dinners that cook themselves to add to your recipe round up! Slow Cooker Moroccan Chicken will transport you to a far away place with it’s sweet and tangy raisins and olives and combination of spices. Serve Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken on slider rolls with cole slaw and crumbled blue cheese, or make it a trendy “bowl” and serve over hot cooked rice or quinoa topped with chopped celery, crumbled blue cheese and chopped cilantro, and spice up dinner or your next get together. Coconut Curry Thai Chicken’s light curry broth is the perfect blend of the Thai flavors and seasonings of coconut, curry, ginger, basil and lime and guaranteed to wake up your taste buds! Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken will soon become your new go-to favorite comfort food that’s as easy to make as it is delicious….and with just four ingredients, simmered in a slow cooker, served over rice, it doesn’t get much easier or more delicious! Brimming with chicken, beans, corn and seasonings, Slow Cooker Chicken Chili can be served up with hot cooked rice or wrapped up in tortillas. Slow Cooker Cherry Cola Garlic Chicken makes it’s own sweet and spicy sauce with brown sugar, cola soda and garlic for an easy chicken dinner recipe tonight.
Slow Cooker Pineapple Chili Chicken is an easy recipe that makes it's own tangy sauce as it slow cooks!
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in chunks
- 1 cup sweet chili sauce*
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple in 100% pineapple juice
- 3 Tbs. fresh lime juice
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
- Arrange chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
- Combine sweet chili sauce and crushed pineapple with its juice and pour over chicken.
- Cook 6-8 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high.
- Stir in fresh lime juice and top with scallions and cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
- Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice or rice noodles.
Makes 8 cups.
* Sweet Chili Sauce can be found in the condiment or ethnic section of your grocery store. Frank's and A Taste of Thai are two popular brands that make Sweet Chili Sauce.