Banana Bread Pudding
Chunky Monkey Banana Bread Pudding is an easy recipe that’s bursting with fresh bananas, chocolate chunks and walnuts making this bread pudding the perfect brunch or dessert indulgence. Top with whipped cream or vanilla bean ice cream and you’ll be in heaven with every bite! By combining the flavors of “Chunky Monkey” ice cream with a warm and comforting bread pudding you’ll have the best of both worlds!
Brunch, that special time of the day that combines breakfast and lunch, and always consists of a delicious beverage, is one of my favorite things! These brunch recipes will all be tasty additions to your menu. Every brunch menu needs a muffin. Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins With Pecan Cream Cheese Frosting are as delicious as they are indulgent! Studded with mini chocolate chips and flavored with sweet ripe bananas and Greek yogurt combine with the Pecan Cream Cheese Frosting to make every bite a taste of heaven! Cinnamon Bun Bread Pudding starts with a brown sugar cinnamon butter layer topped with challah bread soaked in vanilla custard and finish it off with even more brown sugar mixture on top. the sweetened cream cheese that’s stuffed in the middle makes every bite taste like a cinnamon bun! Smoked Mozzarella & Prosciutto Breakfast Pizzas are made with store bought pizza crusts topped with pesto, prosciutto, smoked mozzarella and tomatoes, then with an egg. and baked in the oven! Glazed Blueberry Hand Pies are filled with fresh blueberries tossed with blueberry preserves, cinnamon and lemon and baked to perfection in a buttermilk biscuit dough and drizzled with a confectioners sugar glaze!
A special beverage elevates your brunch experience to a new level. Raspberry Basil Lemonade is bursting with the summertime flavors of lemonade, fresh raspberries, fragrant basil leaves and a splash of vodka! An easy recipe for brunch or happy hour on a warm summer evening! Frozen peaches, Peach Schnapps and Prosecco whirl up into a fabulously delicious Peach Bellini Slushy that you will want to make over and over again. Berry Pink Lemonade Prosecco Punch is flavored with puckering raspberry lemonade and bubbly Prosecco and topped off with the sweet bursts of fresh berries!
- Preheat oven to 425F. Bake bread pieces until lightly toasted, 4-5 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350F.
- Coat 1 1/2 quart baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange half of bread pieces on bottom of prepared baking dish. Slice 2 bananas 1/4" thick on diagonal; place over bread pieces in single layer. Top with 1/2 cup chocolate chunks and remaining bread pieces.
- Combine eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon. Pour over bread cubes.
- Cover with foil. Bake 45 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chunks. Bake, uncovered, additional 15 minutes, or until mixture is set.
- Top with wet walnuts. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve warm.