Sheet Pan Dinner
Ok, I’ve been caught cheating on my One Pot recipes…….with Sheet Pan recipes! Have you tried them yet? It’s an entire dinner cooked in the oven on a sheet pan while you relax and sip on your wine and unwind after a long day. Just as wonderful as One Pot recipes, don’t you think? This post contains affiliate links. (Disclosure policy)Sheet Pan Jalapeno Lime Chicken Dinner combines zesty jalapeno, fresh ginger and zippy lime with chicken, green beans and tri-colored potatoes for a fabulously delicious dinner that’s quick and easy for any weeknight. It’s so good you will want to serve it for company too! Be sure to use a large sheet pan so the food isn’t crowded on the pan. Otherwise it will steam instead of roast! Click here to see my favorite sheet pan.Have you noticed the tri-colored potatoes in your produce section? A combination of creamy yellow potatoes, baby reds and gorgeous purple potatoes will make any dinner feel gourmet. I was so excited when they caught my eye (yes, I’m a true foodie and get excited about potatoes!) and just knew I had to use them in this sheet pan dinner. Because they’re just so pretty!
Sheet Pan Recipes
While we’re talking about Sheet Pan cooking, be sure to try Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken Dinner too. And dinner isn’t the only thing you can make in a sheet pan. Breakfast was never easier than with Sheet Pan Banana Bread Pancakes!
Sheet Pan Jalapeno Lime Chicken Dinner is an easy recipe that cooks together in the oven. Chicken, potatoes and green beans are flavored with zesty jalapeno, fresh ginger and citrus lime!
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 Tbs. minced fresh ginger
- 1 Tbs. minced jalapeno
- 1 Tbs. lime zest
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 lb. tri-colored or baby red potatoes cut in bitesize pieces
- 12 ounces green beans
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbs. chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In bowl combine olive oil, ginger, jalapeno, lime zest, garlic and kosher salt.
- Toss potatoes, green beans and chopped onion with 2 Tablespoons olive oil mixture.
- Arrange vegetables on a large baking sheet leaving room in center for chicken breasts.
- Toss chicken breasts with remaining olive oil mixture and arrange in center of baking sheet.
- Roast 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
Makes 4 servings.