With Memorial Day quickly approaching it’s time to fire up the grill and get ready for gatherings in the warm outdoors! When you serve up Pesto Provolone Burgers Italiano with Balsamic Ketchup you’ll be the talk of the grilling season. Seasoned with a zesty Italian flavoring mix and sundried tomatoes these burgers are packed with flavor. Top them off with provolone, pesto and a homemade Balsamic ketchup and say hello to summer!
Easy Summer Side Dishes
Be sure to round out your al fresco get together with these easy summer side dish recipes. Keep that grill going with Grilled Corn With Tomato Basil Butter or Grilled Corn With Cilantro Lime Butter. Pesto Florentine Campanelle Pasta is the perfect seasonal pasta side dish and Creamy Pesto Potato Salad will delight your tastebuds. Jalapeno Lime Summer Fruit Salad is a refreshing addition to your summer menu and Blueberry Peach Orzo is filled with the fruit flavors of summer.
More Grilling Recipes
Burgers don’t have to be the only main dish cooking on your grill! Grilled Chipotle Chicken ‘N Peaches , Strawberry Basil Margarita Chicken, Grilled Skirt Steak With Cocoa Spice Rub and Spiced-Rubbed Sirloin With Chimichurri Sauce are perfect recipes for the grilling season. And if you love seafood then you definitely must try Grilled Mojito Shrimp and Chipotle Honey Glazed Salmon With Pistachio Butter!
Pesto Provolone Burgers are seasoned with a zesty Italian flavoring mix and sundried tomatoes and topped with provolone, pesto and a homemade Balsamic ketchup!
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 Tbs. Balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 (0.6 oz.) envelope zesty Italian salad dressing & recipe mix, such as Good Seasons
- 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes, packed in oil, patted dry, chopped
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 3 Tbs. storebought pesto
- fresh basil leaves, optional
- 6 ciabatta rolls
- Preheat grill.
- In small bowl combine ketchup and Balsamic vinegar; reserve.
- Combine ground beef, zesty Italian seasoning mix and sundried tomatoes. Shape into 6 patties.
- Grill to desired doneness, turning once and topping each burger with one slice provolone during last one minute of grilling. Ground beef will be medium-rare at 145F.
- Top with pesto and fresh basil leaves, if desired.
- Serve burgers on ciabatta rolls with Balsamic ketchup.
Makes 6 burgers.