Summer is here and Pesto Florentine Campanelle Pasta is on the menu! Bursting with summertime flavors, this side dish is not only delicious it’s gorgeous too! Multi-colored heirloom tomatoes combine with creamy mozzarella and the bright colors of a fresh pesto. Make it with Pesto Florentine or Kale Pesto, the choice is yours. Take it a step further and spice it up with Chimichurri Sauce for an Argentinian twist! The perfect compliment to your outdoor dinner, Pesto Florentine Campanelle Pasta can be a side dish, lunch, main dish topped with grilled shrimp or chicken or even your Meatless Monday dinner! A versatile recipe that will definitely be added into your recipe rotation!
Make Pesto Florentine Campanelle Pasta and toss pasta with pesto, tomatoes, bocconcini and Parmesan, just 5 ingredients, for a bowl full of fresh summertime flavors!
- 8 oz. campanelle pasta, cooked and drained
- 8 oz. assorted small tomatoes, cut in wedges, 1 1/2 cups, such as grape, cherry and/or heirloom tomatoes
- 4 oz. bocconcini, halved, 1 cup
- 1/2 cup Pesto Florentine , Kale Pesto* OR store bought prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
In serving bowl combine pasta, tomatoes, bocconcini, pesto and Parmesan. Toss until evenly coated.
Serve warm or at room temperature. Toss before serving.
Makes 8 cups.