Arugula Salad Recipes
What are the benefits of peaches?
- Peaches are low in saturated fat
- Peaches are low in cholesterol
- Peaches are a good source of vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E and K
- Peaches contain beta-carotene
- Peaches supply folate
- A large peach is only 68 calories
- Peaches contain 2.6 grams of fiber
- Peaches provide 1.5 grams of protein
- Peaches offer many minerals including calcium, copper, iron, manganese, magnesium, potassium, phosphorous and zinc
- Peaches are a nutrient-dense food
Have you checked out my Ultimate Guide To Making Homemade Salad Dressings? Making a Homemade Salad Dressing is so easy and takes just minutes. Made with simple real food ingredients, your salad dressing from scratch is not just better than store bought, it’s better for you and oh so delicious too!
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- olive oil
- white balsamic vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- kosher salt
- fresh basil
- fresh mint
- sliced almonds
Recipes with Peaches
When those fresh juicy peaches are in season I can't get enough and want to eat them straight up and in any recipe I can put them in. If you feel the same way you'll want to make these recipes with peaches too!
Peachy Plum Sangria , a white sangria filled with juicy sweet peaches and luscious plums and I guarantee you’ll savor every sip of this easy summer drink recipe!
It's time to fire up the grill for Chipotle Chicken N Peaches! Grilled chicken breasts and peaches are seasoned with a hint of chipotle spice and glazed with sweet chili sauce for a sweet and spicy summer dinner!
My award winning Bourbon Peach Cheesecake Mousse will be a winner on your table too! A pecan graham crust and Bourbon peaches give this no-bake cheesecake mousse recipe it's southern flair!
Combine two favorite summer fruits, blueberries and peaches, for a fabulous side dish of Blueberry Peach Orzo , a lime-kissed orzo pasta is studded with fresh juicy peaches and succulent blueberries. Tender peppery arugula leaves offset the fruity sweetness creating a perfect balance of flavors.
Spiced Rum Peach Lemonade Sorbet, a homemade peach lemonade that's frozen to perfection is the dessert I love when it's time to cool off on a warm summer evening.
I'll never turn down a bowl of homemade no churn Peach N Cream Ice Cream made with fresh peaches and a hint of vanilla.
Peach Arugula Salad With Basil Mint Vinaigrette
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbs. white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh mint leaves
- 6 cups arugula
- 2 large peaches, pitted and sliced, 2 cups sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- In serving dish* whisk olive oil, vinegar, honey, Dijon and kosher salt until blended. Stir in chopped basil and chopped mint.
- Add arugula, peaches and almonds and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately.
Thanks for stopping by. Leave a tip or comment...