Our Peach Sangria is brimming with fresh fruits, sweet wine and peach brandy. Top it off with a bubbling lemon lime soda and enjoy a tall glass of this refreshing summer sangria recipe!
Summer Sangria Recipe
There's nothing quite like a tall cold glass of sangria on a hot summer's day. Make it a white sangria filled with sweet peaches, luscious plums and juicy strawberries and you'll savor every sip!
Our summer sangria will be the hit of your al fresco happy hour this week.
Did you know that peaches:
- are a member of the rose family
- originate from China
- are not only low in calories (about 70 calories for a large peach)
- contain fiber
- provide numerous vitamins, minerals and health promoting compounds
Imagine getting all those health benefits by simply biting into a ripe sweet juicy peach! I’ll have my peaches at happy hour this week. It's 5 o'clock somewhere, right?
It's time for a tall cold glass of Peach Sangria! Cheers!
Elevate your summer happy hour to a new level of deliciousness with our easy recipes for thirst quenching Summer Drinks.
What is sangria?
Sangria is an alcoholic beverage that is traditionally made with red wine and chopped fruits, other ingredients and alcohols may be added to it. Sangria can also be made with white wine and rose wine.
Where is sangria from?
Sangria originates from Spain and Portugal.
How should you serve sangria?
Sangria should be served cold or chilled.
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Love your Happy Hour cocktail? Why not give The California Wine Club's Premier Series, the most popular of all the clubs a try and have wine delivered right to your doorstep!
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Make this recipe with your favorite fruit flavored wine
- Substitute peach schnapps for the peach brandy
- Substitute peach juice for the peach brandy
- Add your favorite fresh fruits
- Substitute plain or fruit flavored seltzer for the lemon lime soda
- Substitute ginger ale for the lemon lime soda
- Add fresh mint
- Make with a pink Moscato wine
How to make Peach Sangria
- Slice peaches, plums and strawberries
- Place sliced fruit in pitcher and add peach schnapps and enough wine to just cover the fruit. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Add remaining wine, soda and ice, if desired.
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- Moscato wine, Fruitscato Peach wine or pink Moscato wine
- peach schnapps or peach brandy
- lemon lime soda
Easy Sangria Recipes
Sangria and summer go hand in hand, so you'll want to have a few sangria recipes in your back pocket. Adding different flavors and fruits to your wine will give you sangrias bursting with many different flavor profiles.
A bottle of sangria and your favorite frozen berries are all it takes to whirl up a Berry Sangria Slushy, your favorite childhood summertime beverage, with an adult twist of course!
Apple Cider Sangria is an easy recipe that adds a fall spin to your sangria! Apple cider, applejack brandy and a sweet white wine combine with a hint of vanilla to create your new favorite autumn cocktail!
Cranberry Sangria is an easy cocktail recipe that will warm you up during the holiday season with rich bodied wines and a hint of spice! Red wine, spiced rum and port combine with cranberry juice, fruits and spices for a flavorful easy sangria recipe.
Basil Raspberry Rose Sangria is bursting with juicy raspberries, fresh basil, lime, Rose wine, vodka, raspberry liqueur and seltzer for a light fruity summertime sangria.
- 3 peaches ,pitted and sliced, 3 cups
- 2 plums ,pitted and sliced, 1 cup
- 1 cup strawberries ,trimmed and sliced
- 1 cup peach schnapps or peach brandy
- 1 large bottle (1.5 L) Moscato wine , Fruitscato Peach wine or pink Moscato wine
- 2 cups lemon lime soda
- Place sliced fruit in pitcher. Add peach schnapps and just enough wine to cover the fruit.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving add remaining wine, lemon lime soda and ice.