Bourbon Peach Cheesecake Mousse is a no bake dessert that’s bursting with the fresh flavors of summer. A true southern dessert recipe, juicy peaches are sautéed in brown sugar, butter and Bourbon and layered with a pecan graham cracker crust and a light and fluffy cheesecake mousse!
Bourbon Peach Cheesecake Recipe
Update! Bourbon Peach Cheesecake Mousse is the Grand Prize Winner of the Sweet ‘n Southern Desserts Recipe Contest hosted by Dixie Crystals at the Blog Life University Conference 2016!
The Georgia peach is sweet, juicy, fragrant and oh so delicious! The peach officially became Georgia’s state fruit on April 7, 1995 and has long been a part of the state’s history.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Actually a member of the rose family, there are over 700 varieties of peaches. Originating in China, peaches have special significance in Chinese culture and are known for their mystical attributes and supposedly bring you luck, protection and abundance.
I’m just happy they are so very delicious and that I’m heading to the Blog Life University Conference later this month in Atlanta, Georgia, so I can indulge in a Georgia peach or two while I’m there!
But before I get there I’m participating in the Sweet ‘n Southern Desserts Recipe Contest hosted by this year’s platinum sponsor, Dixie Crystals, and Blog Life University Conference.
Why not give my contest entry and (update!) grand prize winner, Bourbon Peach Cheesecake Mousse, a true southern dessert recipe, a try? Just saute peaches in Bourbon, butter and brown sugar and layer them with a sweet and creamy cheesecake mousse. You’ll think you went straight to heaven with each and every spoonful of this southern dessert! #BLU16 #SweetandSouthern @Dixie_Crystals
Our Bourbon Peach Cheesecake Mousse recipe is the ideal way to make a peach cheesecake dessert without the fuss of baking a cheesecake but with all the delicious flavors of a southern dessert recipe!
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- graham cracker crumbs
- granulated sugar
- ground cinnamon
- mason jars
- cream cheese
- sour cream
- vanilla extract
- lemon zest
- frozen whipped topping
- fresh mint
Easy Peach Recipes
The glorious peach. Sweet. Juicy. Sun-kissed with a heavenly aroma. Peach season is in full swing and my taste buds are jumping for joy!
And you can turn your sweet peaches into a savory dinner when you fire up the grill with Grilled Chipotle Chicken N Peaches. Grilled chicken breasts and peaches are seasoned with a hint of chipotle spice and glazed with sweet chili sauce for a sweet and spicy summer dinner!
You don’t need an ice cream maker to make our Peaches N Cream Ice Cream recipe! This no churn ice cream is made with fresh peaches and a hint of vanilla. With just four ingredients, our homemade peach ice cream will be the most requested frozen treat of the summer!
Vegan Chickpea Tacos With Peach Salsa is an easy vegan recipe that’s packed with the protein of chickpeas and topped with a lime-scented fresh peach salsa! Now you can eat a plant based diet and have your tacos too!
When it's too hot to bake your dessert, Grilled Peach Cheesecake Parfaits are the perfect choice. A no-bake cheesecake mousse is topped with grilled fresh peaches from this summer’s bounty.
Peach Arugula Salad With Basil Mint Vinaigrette is an easy salad recipe bursting with the flavors of summer all in one bowl! Peppery arugula leaves combine with toasted almonds and sweet juicy peaches tossed in a fresh homemade Basil Mint Vinaigrette for a refreshing summer salad.
Spiced Rum Peach Lemonade Sorbet, a homemade peach lemonade that’s frozen to perfection is the dessert I love when it’s time to cool off on a warm summer evening.
It goes without saying that this luscious summer fruit tastes amazing on its own and it is also the perfect addition to so many recipes including Peachy Plum Sangria , a white sangria filled with juicy sweet peaches and luscious plums and I guarantee you’ll savor every sip of this easy summer drink recipe!
Combine two favorite summer fruits, blueberries and peaches, for a fabulous side dish of Blueberry Peach Orzo , a lime-kissed orzo pasta is studded with fresh juicy peaches and succulent blueberries. Tender peppery arugula leaves offset the fruity sweetness creating a perfect balance of flavors.
Bourbon Peach Cheesecake Mousse In A Jar
Pecan Graham Crust:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals granulated sugar
- 1 Tbs. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 peach slices
- fresh mint sprigs
Pecan Graham Crust:
- Combine graham cracker crumb, pecans, Dixie Crystals granulated sugar and cinnamon. Arrange 2 Tablespoons crumb mixture on bottom of each mason jar.
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook peaches, brown sugar and Bourbon until peaches are softened and a sauce has formed, about 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Let cool. Spoon some of the sauce over graham crumbs in each mason jar, about 1 Tablespoon of sauce per jar, and then top with half of the peach mixture, dividing evenly between mason jars.
- With mixer on medium-high speed beat cream cheese, sour cream, Dixie Crystals granulated sugar and vanilla until smooth and blended scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Stir in lemon zest. Fold in whipped topping until combined. Arrange cheesecake mousse mixture over peaches in mason jars, dividing evenly between jars, about 1/2 cup per jar. Top with remaining peach mixture.
- Top each jar with whipped topping, peach slice and mint sprig.