No-Bake Peach Cheesecake Recipe
What to do when it’s too hot to turn on your oven and you’re craving that creamy slice of cheesecake? Fire up the grill and make Grilled Peach Cheesecake Parfaits because a no-bake cheesecake mousse parfait is the perfect solution! And even better when you top it with grilled fresh peaches from this summer’s bounty. You definitely won’t miss that slice of baked fresh peach cheesecake one little bit. Go ahead, indulge in a little bit of heaven!
Facts About Peaches
Imagine getting so many health benefits by simply biting into a ripe sweet juicy peach! Check out these facts about the fuzzy peach:
- The peach is a stone fruit.
- Peaches have a dominant gene that produces the fuzz on their skin.
- Peaches originate from Northwest China and can now be found in many parts of the world.
- There are over 2,000 varieties of peaches.
- Peaches are low in saturated fat.
- Peaches are low in cholesterol.
- Peaches are a good source of vitamin A, beta-carotene, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B-6 and folate.
- A large peach is only 68 calories.
- Peaches contain 2.6 grams of fiber and 1.5 grams of protein.
- Peaches offer many minerals including calcium, copper, iron, manganese, magnesium, potassium, phosphorous and zinc.
- Peaches are a nutrient-dense food.
- Georgia is known at “The Peach State”.
- Peaches are best from June until the end of August.
- August is National Peach Month.
Have a bushel of peaches? Then we’ve got a bushel of peach recipes for you! Peach season is in full swing and my taste buds are jumping for joy! It goes without saying that this luscious summer fruit tastes amazing on its own and it is also the perfect addition to so many recipes including Peachy Plum Sangria , a white sangria filled with juicy sweet peaches and luscious plums and I guarantee you’ll savor every sip of this easy summer drink recipe! It’s time to fire up the grill for Chipotle Chicken N Peaches! Grilled chicken breasts and peaches are seasoned with a hint of chipotle spice and glazed with sweet chili sauce for a sweet and spicy summer dinner! Combine two favorite summer fruits, blueberries and peaches, for a fabulous side dish of Blueberry Peach Orzo , a lime-kissed orzo pasta is studded with fresh juicy peaches and succulent blueberries. Tender peppery arugula leaves offset the fruity sweetness creating a perfect balance of flavors. Peaches in a dessert is a classic way to enjoy this stone fruit. Blueberry Peach Pecan Crisp is bursting with juicy fruity sweetness smothered under a buttery sweet cinnamon topping. Spiced Rum Peach Lemonade Sorbet, a homemade peach lemonade that’s frozen to perfection is the dessert I love when it’s time to cool off on a warm summer evening. But I’ll never turn down a bowl of homemade no churn Peaches N Cream Ice Cream made with fresh peaches and a hint of vanilla. My award winning Bourbon Peach Cheesecake Mousse will be a winner on your table too! A pecan graham crust and Bourbon peaches give this no-bake cheesecake mousse recipe it’s southern flair!
Grilled Peach Cheesecake Parfaits is an easy no-bake recipe for a summer dessert. Creamy cheesecake mousse topped with grilled peaches will be a delicious ending to your summer meal!
- 2 peaches, pitted, quartered
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 3 Tbs. butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 Tbs. peach preserves, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. orange zest
- 1 cup frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 4 whole cinnamon graham crackers, crushed, 3/4 cup
- Preheat grill for direct-heat grilling.
- Sprinkle cut sides of peaches with ground ginger. Brush with 1 Tb. melted butter.
- Grill, cut sides down, until just tender, 2-3 minutes. Remove from grill. Slice and reserve.
- With mixer on medium speed beat cream cheese, sugar, 2 Tbs. peach preserves and vanilla until blended and creamy.
- Fold in zest and whipped topping until combined; reserve.
- In small bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and remaining 2 Tbs. melted butter.
- To assemble parfaits: layer each serving glass with 1/4 cup cheesecake mousse mixture, 1/4 cup graham crumb mixture, 1/4 cup cheesecake mousse mixture and 1 Tbs. peach preserves. Using bottom of a spoon, gently swirl preserves into top of cheesecake mixture.
- Garnish with sliced grilled peaches.