Grilled Peach Cheesecake Parfaits is an easy no-bake dessert recipe. Creamy cheesecake mousse combined with graham crackers and grilled peaches will be a delicious ending to your summer meal!
No Bake Peach Cheesecake
What to do when it’s too hot to turn on your oven and you’re craving that creamy slice of cheesecake? Fire up the grill and make a no-bake cheesecake mousse parfait with grilled fruit. Now that’s a delicious solution!
Top that no bake cheesecake with grilled fresh peaches from this summer’s bounty. Guaranteed, you won’t miss that slice of baked fresh peach cheesecake one little bit. Go ahead, indulge in a little bit of summertime heaven!
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Substitute nectarines for the peaches
- Make with chocolate graham crackers
- Use your favorite flavor of preserves
Imagine getting so many health benefits by simply biting into a ripe sweet juicy peach! Check out these facts about the fuzzy peach.
What type of fruit is a peach?
The peach is a stone fruit with a dominant gene that produces the fuzz on their skin.
How many varieties of peaches are there?
- There are over 2,000 varieties of peaches
- Peachesoriginate from Northwest China and can now be found in many parts of the world
- Georgia is known as “The Peach State”.
Are peaches healthy for you?
Yes, peaches are healthy for you. Peaches:
- are low in cholesterol
- are a good source of vitamin A, beta-carotene, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, vitamin B-6 and folate.
- contain 2.6 grams of fiber
- provide 1.5 grams of protein
- offer many minerals including calcium, copper, iron, manganese, magnesium, potassium, phosphorous and zinc
- are low in saturated fat
- are a nutrient-dense food
When is peach season?
- Peachesare best from June until the end of August
- August is National Peach Month
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- ground ginger
- cream cheese
- peach preserves
- vanilla extract
- orange zest
- whipped topping
- cinnamon graham crackers
Have a bushel of peaches? Then we’ve got a bushel of peach recipes for you! Peach season is in full swing and my taste buds are jumping for joy! It goes without saying that this luscious summer fruit tastes amazing on its own and it is also the perfect addition to so many recipes.
It’s time to fire up the grill for Chipotle Chicken N Peaches! Grilled chicken breasts and peaches are seasoned with a hint of chipotle spice and glazed with sweet chili sauce for a sweet and spicy summer dinner!
Combine two favorite summer fruits, blueberries and peaches, for a fabulous side dish of Blueberry Peach Orzo , a lime-kissed orzo pasta is studded with fresh juicy peaches and succulent blueberries. Tender peppery arugula leaves offset the fruity sweetness creating a perfect balance of flavors.
Peach Sangria , is a flavorful white sangria filled with juicy sweet peaches. I guarantee you’ll savor every sip of this easy summer drink recipe!
My award winning Bourbon Peach Cheesecake Mousse will be a winner on your table too! A pecan graham crust and Bourbon peaches give this no-bake cheesecake mousse recipe it’s southern flair!
And I’ll never turn down a bowl of homemade no churn Peaches N Cream Ice Cream made with fresh peaches and a hint of vanilla.
Spiced Rum Peach Sorbet, a homemade peach lemonade that’s frozen to perfection is the dessert I love when it’s time to cool off on a warm summer evening.
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Love your Happy Hour cocktail? Why not give The California Wine Club's Premier Series, the most popular of all the clubs a try and have wine delivered right to your doorstep!
Grilled Peach Cheesecake Parfaits
- 2 peaches, pitted, quartered
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 3 Tbs. butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 Tbs. peach preserves, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. orange zest
- 1 cup frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 4 whole cinnamon graham crackers, crushed, 3/4 cup
- Preheat grill for direct-heat grilling.
- Sprinkle cut sides of peaches with ground ginger. Brush with 1 Tb. melted butter.
- Grill, cut sides down, until just tender, 2-3 minutes. Remove from grill. Slice and reserve.
- With mixer on medium speed beat cream cheese, sugar, 2 Tbs. peach preserves and vanilla until blended and creamy.
- Fold in zest and whipped topping until combined; reserve.
- In small bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and remaining 2 Tbs. melted butter.
- To assemble parfaits: layer each serving glass with 1/4 cup cheesecake mousse mixture, 1/4 cup graham crumb mixture, 1/4 cup cheesecake mousse mixture and 1 Tbs. peach preserves. Using bottom of a spoon, gently swirl preserves into top of cheesecake mixture.
- Garnish with sliced grilled peaches.