Sweet Berry Tartlets….the perfect ending to your holiday weekend celebration! A simple-to-make strawberry filling kissed with a hint of citrus and crowned with fresh blueberries will surely look festive and patriotic on your table. Bursting with red, white and blue color, No-Bake Berry Tartlets are a snap to make and bursting with flavor too!
No-Bake Berry Tartlets
1 lb. strawberries, hulled
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup water
3 Tbs. cornstarch
1 tsp. orange zest
2 pkgs. (4 ounces each) 6 mini graham cracker crusts*
2 cups whipped topping
2 cups blueberries
- Mash 1 cup strawberries. Quarter remaining strawberries and set aside.
- In medium saucepot combine mashed strawberries, sugar, water and cornstarch and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in zest and reserved quartered strawberries.
- Divide strawberry mixture evenly between 12 mini graham cracker crusts and refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours.
- Pipe whipped topping around edges and top with blueberries.
Makes 12 mini tartlets.
*Strawberry filing will also fit into 1 (6 ounce) full size graham cracker crust!