No-Bake Sweet Berry Tartlets….the perfect ending to your holiday celebration! A simple-to-make strawberry filling kissed with a hint of citrus and crowned with fresh blueberries will surely look festive and patriotic on your table. Brimming with red, white and blue color, No-Bake Berry Tartlets are a snap to make and bursting with flavor too!
July 4th Recipes
Let’s round out your menu with these July 4th recipes, shall we? Let’s begin with a cocktail and my cocktail of choice is a wine slushy with just two ingredients! A bottle of sangria and your favorite frozen berries are all it takes to whirl up a Berry Sangria Slushy, your favorite childhood summertime beverage, with an adult twist of course! and you’ll love it’s deep intense flavor and the beauty of it’s gorgeous color. Everyone loves a dip and Bacon & Caramelized Onion Dip is a guaranteed hit! Fire up the grill for Chili Spiced Chicken topped with a cilantro lime scented gremolata and finished with a drizzle of fresh lime juice. Prefer burgers? Then Bruschetta Burgers With Crispy Prosciutto are the way to go! Crispy prosciutto combines with sundried tomatoes and ground beef to make the most flavorful burgers! And just when you think these burgers can’t get any more flavorful we add in a Lemon Basil Aioli and top it all with a Bruschetta Topping bursting with fresh summer flavors! Quinoa Caprese is a versatile side dish of fresh mozzarella, tomatoes and basil tossed with quinoa…..the true flavors of summer! And don’t forget the corn on the cob! Just throw Grilled Corn With Tomato Basil Butter on the grill for a caramelized flavor that is lip-smackin’ good! , A salad tossed in a light coating of Honey Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette will it’s perfect balance of sweetness with the crisp edginess of citrus notes round out your menu.
Festive and patriotic No-Bake Berry Tartlets are bursting with a citrus kissed strawberry filling and crowned with fresh blueberries.
- 1 lb. strawberries, hulled
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 Tbs. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 2 pkgs. (4 ounces each) 6 mini graham cracker crusts*
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 cups blueberries
- Mash 1 cup strawberries. Quarter remaining strawberries and set aside.
- In medium saucepot combine mashed strawberries, sugar, water and cornstarch and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in zest and reserved quartered strawberries.
- Divide strawberry mixture evenly between 12 mini graham cracker crusts and refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours.
- Pipe whipped topping around edges and top with blueberries.
Makes 12 mini tartlets.
*Strawberry filing will also fit into 1 (6 ounce) full size graham cracker crust!