Garlic, lemon and parsley….the typical ingredients in a classic gremolata. How about we change that up a bit with the fresh flavors of cilantro and lime? Grilled Chili Spiced Chicken With Cilantro Gremolata will quickly become your summer go-to recipe. Sprinkled over seasoned boneless chicken breasts, cilantro lime scented gremolata lends the perfect balance to the subtle heat of the spices. Finish with a drizzle of fresh lime juice and summertime just got a lot more delicious!
Add Zucchini and Corn Farro Salad, Grilled Romaine With Creamy Roasted Garlic Dressing and top it all off with Chipotle Brownies and you’re got yourself quite a meal!
Cilantro Lime Gremolata lends the perfect balance to Chili Spiced Chicken. Add a drizzle of fresh lime juice and summertime just got a lot more delicious!
- Preheat grill for direct-heat grilling.
- Combine cilantro, scallions, garlic and lime zest and reserve.
- Season both sides of chicken with chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and kosher salt.
- Grill chicken, turning once, until juices run clear and meat thermometer registers 165F.
- Top chicken with reserved cilantro gremolata and drizzle with lime juice. Serve with lime wedges.
Makes 4 servings.