I’ve turned the comfort food favorite of Chicken Parmesan into trendy sliders for your Super Bowl party! Playoff games are this weekend so you can start serving these up right away! They’re so good you’ll definitely have them again for the Super Bowl! A seasoned mini chicken burger coated in crunchy panko breadcrumbs is topped with melty mozzarella cheese and seasoned sauce. Did I mention how cute they are on their little buns?
Chicken Parmesan Sliders
1 lb. ground chicken
1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/2 cup seasoned Panko breadcrumbs
4 slices mozzarella cheese, quartered
1 cup marinara sauce
12 party potato rolls, from 1 pkg. (15 oz.) , such as Martin’s
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Generously coat baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In bowl combine ground chicken, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, kosher salt and pepper. Shape into 12 patties.
3. Roll sliders in breadcrumbs, evenly coating all sides. Arrange on prepared pan.
4. Spray tops of sliders with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Bake 10 minutes. Turn; top with cheese and sauce. Bake additional 10 minutes or until burgers are cooked through, cheese is melted and sauce is hot.
6. Serve on potato rolls.
Makes 12 sliders.
Love sliders? Be sure to try my Barbecue Bourbon Glazed Bacon Sliders too! Serve both….your guests will thank you!