Both kids and adults will eat their vegetables now! Packed with healthy veggies, you won't even realize how nutritious these Cheesy Veggie Tots are because you'll be focusing on how delicious they are! Serve them as a side dish or serve them as an appetizer with a ranch dressing dip. Either way you'll be getting your veggies! And you'll be quite happy about it!
Cheesy Veggie Tots
1 1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 cup uncooked finely chopped cauliflower or cauliflower rice
1 cup grated zucchini, 4 oz., squeezed dry
1/3 cup finely minced onion
1/4 cup grated carrots
3/4 cup seasoned panko breadcrumbs
1/4 tsp. kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Generously coat 24 mini muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In bowl combine eggs, 1 cup shredded cheddar, cauliflower, zucchini, onion, carrots, breadcrumbs and kosher salt until blended.
3. Divide evenly in prepared pans. Press gently.
4. Top with remaining 1/4 cup shredded cheddar.
5. Bake until set and golden around edges, 20 minutes.
Makes 24 mini tots.