Barbecue Bourbon Sliders With Bacon have bits of bacon that cook right in the burger. Barbecue sauce flavored with bourbon glazes over the tops as the ground beef sliders cook so every bite is filled with intense flavors and juiciness. Homemade beef burger sliders with bacon will be the hit of every get together.
Sliders With Bacon Recipe
Don't you just love those itty bitty burgers they call sliders? Well, hang on to your seat because you haven't tasted anything until you've tasted Barbecue Bourbon Glazed Bacon Sliders!
These mini burgers get their juiciness and lots of added flavor as the bits of chopped bacon cook* along with the burgers. Yes, the bacon is inside the burger!
Barbecue sauce flavored with bourbon glazes over the tops as the mini ground beef burgers cook so every bite is filled with intense flavors and juiciness.
Serve these at your next party or football game day and they'll disappear before your very own eyes......which is why I highly recommend you make a double batch! Trust me, you'll thank me that you did!
Sliders are cooked on the grill. I grill all year long but if you prefer to cook them on your stove top just follow the stove top directions in the recipe notes below!
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Love grilling, smoking, and bbq? Then you’ll want to sign up for the Grill Masters Club and get a box of sauces, rubs, marinades, wood chips, new recipes, and grilling accessories delivered right to your door.
A great gift for Dad on Father’s Day or any day. Choose from 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or a 1 year subscription.
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Substitute cracked black pepper, garlic powder and crushed red pepper flakes for the Montreal Seasoning.
- Shape ground beef into 4 patties to make full size burgers
- Prefer no alcohol? Just leave out the Bourbon!
How to cook burgers on the stove top
To cook your mini burgers on the stove top:
- Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- Cook sliders, in batches if necessary, over medium-high heat until browned on one side.
- Turn, brush tops with some of the reserved barbecue sauce.
- Reduce heat to medium. Cook, covered, until sliders are cooked through or thermometer reads 160F.
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- barbecue sauce
- ground beef
- Montreal steak seasoning
- party potato rolls
- plum tomatoes
- lettuce leaves
Easy Burger Recipes
Love burgers? Be sure to give these homemade burger recipes a try too. And if you love those little sliders you can certainly shape any of these burgers into small sliders too!
Bruschetta Burgers With Crispy Prosciutto are the way to go! Crispy prosciutto combines with sundried tomatoes and ground beef to make the most flavorful burgers! And just when you think these burgers can’t get any more flavorful we add in a Lemon Basil Aioli and top it all with a Bruschetta Topping bursting with fresh summer flavors!
If you love French onion soup, then you will love our French Onion Burger! Seasoned burgers are topped with caramelized sweet onions and melted Asiago cheese. Served on a toasted and buttered English muffin, every bite will remind you of a bowl of onion soup.
Not a meat lover? Black Bean Burgers With Cilantro Lime Aioli will satisfy any burger cravings you have! Black bean burgers are perfectly seasoned with chili powder and cumin and topped with a creamy sauce that’s bursting with the fresh flavors of cilantro and lime. Meatless Monday never tasted so good!
Caprese Burgers are seasoned with bits of sundried tomatoes and topped with melted fresh mozzarella, sliced tomato, fresh basil leaves and a balsamic drizzle!
Barbecue Bourbon Sliders With Bacon have bits of bacon that cook right in the burger. Barbecue sauce flavored with bourbon glazesover the tops as the ground beef sliders cookso every bite is filled with intense flavors and juiciness. Homemade beefburger sliders with bacon will be the hit of everyget together.
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 Tbs. Bourbon
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 4 slices uncooked bacon, chopped
- 1 Tbs. Montreal steak seasoning
- 12 party potato rolls, from 1 pkg. (15 oz.) , such as Martin’s
- 3 plum tomatoes, each cut into 4 slices
- 12 small lettuce leaves
Preheat grill for direct-heat grilling.
In small bowl combine barbecue sauce and Bourbon; reserve.
In bowl combine ground beef, chopped bacon and Montreal steak seasoning. Shape into 12 patties.
Grill sliders, turning once, until cooked through or thermometer reads 160F, brushing with some of the reserved barbecue sauce after turning.
Assemble sliders on party rolls with tomato slices, lettuce leaves and remaining barbecue sauce.
Makes 12 sliders.
*Stove top directions: Follow steps #2 & #3 above. Then continue with stove top steps below:
1. Coat a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
2. Cook sliders, in batches if necessary, over medium-high heat until browned on one side.
3. Turn, brush tops with some of the reserved barbecue sauce.
4. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, covered, until sliders are cooked through or thermometer reads 160F. Refer back to step #5 above for assembly.