Frozen Yogurt Recipe
Perfect timing! Strawberry season and the quickly approaching heat wave! Honey-Kissed Strawberry Frozen Yogurt is not only fabulously delicious but is also a sweet treat that is good for you! Full of delectable fresh strawberries and good-for-you Greek yogurt and kissed with just a bit of honey, you will definitely want seconds on a hot summer’s night….or anytime! Can’t wait for it to freeze? Not a problem! You can drink it as a shake too!
Love strawberries? Then be sure to try Strawberry Pistachio Quinoa With Lemon Oregano Vinaigrette , Jalapeno Lime Summer Fruit Salad and Strawberry Basil Margarita Chicken. And start your day off with a Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie ! Hooray for strawberry season!
Honey-Kissed Strawberry Frozen Yogurt is bursting with fresh strawberries and good-for-you Greek yogurt and kissed with just a bit of honey, An easy recipe for a summer dessert that's delicious and healthy too!
- 2 lbs. fresh strawberries, trimmed, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 Tbs. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Reserve 1/2 cup chopped strawberries.
- In blender puree remaining strawberries, yogurt, sugar, honey and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in reserved chopped strawberries.
- Transfer to freezer-proof container. Freeze 4-6 hours or until firm*.
- Scoop and enjoy!
Makes 5 cups.
*If mixture becomes too frozen to scoop just let it stand at room temperature about 5 minutes to soften just a bit.