Summer Grilling Recipe
With strawberries in abundance why not serve them for dinner? Grill up chicken breasts while you're putting together a fresh and colorful salsa*. Then top your chicken with this fabulously delicious Strawberry Basil Salsa.....quick, easy and bursting with fresh seasonal flavor..... for a perfect dinner on a hot summer's evening!
Love strawberries? Then be sure to try Strawberry Pistachio Quinoa With Lemon Oregano Vinaigrette and Strawberry Basil Margarita Chicken. And start your day with a Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie and end your day with Honey-Kissed Strawberry Frozen Yogurt! Hooray for strawberry season!
Strawberry Salsa doesn't have to be the only salsa recipe in your line up! Fresh Heirloom Tomato Salsa is bursting with flavor and colors! The Mango Salsa on the Grilled Avocados With Mango Salsa would be delicious on chicken or seafood too!
Grilled Chicken Breasts with Strawberry Basil Salsa
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, about 1 1/2 lbs.
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh or canned pineapple
- 1 scallion, sliced on diagonal, 1/4 cup
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh basil
- 1 Tbs. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. packed brown sugar
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- Preheat grill for direct heat grilling.
- Season chicken breasts with kosher salt, cracked black pepper and garlic powder. Grill until juices run clear, turning once. Chicken is done when a meat thermometer registers 165F.
- Meanwhile, in bowl combine strawberries, pineapple, scallion, basil, white balsamic vinegar and brown sugar. Stir until combined.
- Arrange chicken on serving platter. Top with salsa.