Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Cups
When the days are hot and you need a pick-me-up, it’s time to make Triple Citrus Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Cups. Made with fresh blueberries, yogurt and granola, Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Cups are a perfect way to cool you off. A refreshing frozen breakfast, dessert or snack, kids and adults will go crazy over them. Confession here, I honestly couldn’t eat just one. They are addictive. But the best part is that, bursting with fresh blueberries surrounded with crunchy granola and Greek yogurt and flavored with a pop of citrus, they are as nutritious as they are delicious.
A great way to give the kids a treat they’ll love that you know is good for them too! Made in a muffin pan or silicone mold, Yogurt Cups are a great alternative to the sugary cupcake and you don’t even have to turn your oven on. I developed this recipe for the U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council. Hop on over to their site and you’ll find some great tips about blueberries! #ad
I just love the summer when bushels of blueberries are readily available. That’s when I add these recipes to my summer menu and you should too. Glazed Blueberry Hand Pies, are a versatile hand pie can be your dessert, your breakfast or your snack! Meyer Lemon Glazed Blueberry Pound Cake starts with a pound cake mix studded with fresh blueberries for a pop of summer berry flavor, enhanced with sour cream for extra moistness and drenched in a Meyer lemon syrup. Finish with a Meyer lemon glaze and candied Meyer lemon slices that complements the berry flavor, and every bite will be a taste of heaven! Too hot to bake? You can have a piece of Blueberry Mug Cake With Lemon Glaze in just minutes with our easy recipe that “bakes” in your microwave in just minutes! And with just four ingredients, you’ll happily be making these from-scratch pancakes Gluten-Free Blueberry Pancakes over and over again for breakfast.
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt or plain Greek yogurt
- 1 banana, mashed, 1/2 cup
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 cups blueberries, divided
- 1 1/2 cups granola
- Line 12 muffin cups with cupcake liners.*
- Reserve 6 tablespoons granola. Spoon remaining granola onto bottom of cupcake liners, dividing evenly.
- In blender, combine yogurt, banana, honey, orange zest, lime zest and lemon zest and puree until smooth and blended.
- Stir in 1 cup blueberries.
- Spoon mixture over granola in cupcake liners, dividing evenly.
- Top with remaining 1 cup blueberries and reserved granola.
- Freeze at least 4 hours or until set.
*If using paper cupcake liners, let stand at room temperature about 5 minutes for easy release from pan. Foil liners release right out of the freezer without a stand time.