Glazed Pumpkin Spice Muffins combine pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice for moist muffins bursting with warm seasonal spices topped with a sweet sugar glaze. An easy recipe made with just a few basic ingredients will make this Pumpkin Spice Muffin recipe your new go-to favorite recipe.
Pumpkin Spice Muffins Recipe
You can admit it. You love this time of year just because of pumpkin spice! Need one more reason for your pumpkin spice obsession? Glazed. Pumpkin. Spice. Muffins. You’re welcome. With just a few basic ingredients stirred together, these moist seasonal muffins will be baking in your oven in a matter of minutes.
Pumpkin pie spice has taken on a life of it’s own these lately. Cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves are the perfect blend of warm autumn spices making any food a comfort food. I can truly say that Glazed Pumpkin Spice Muffins are my new favorite comfort food! I haven’t decided yet if they are best for breakfast, dessert or as a snack. Ok, yes, I do find an excuse to eat them any time of the day, because when muffins are this tender, flavorful and moist I just can’t resist them!
Pumpkin Spice Recipes
Salted Caramel Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars is an impressive and easy dessert recipe. Every bite of creamy pumpkin cheesecake is kissed by the warm holiday flavor of pumpkin pie spice and elevated to a level of bliss with a buttery cinnamon graham crust!
Everyone loves pumpkin pie spice and now you can have the perfect blend of warm fall spices in a creamy buttery frosting! Pumpkin Pie Spice Buttercream Frosting will be the crowning glory on your next cupcake, cake, cookie or muffin!
When National Pancake Day meets Pumpkin Spice season, Pumpkin Spice Pancakes, an easy homemade pancakes recipe seasoned with pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice, is born! Delicious for breakfast or as for breakfast for dinner, Pumpkin Spice Pancakes are lightened with seltzer!
And be sure to check out Delish’s 30 Pumpkin Spice Recipes because, we all know, you can never have enough pumpkin spice recipes!
Glazed Pumpkin Spice Muffins combine pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice for moist muffins bursting with warm seasonal spices topped with a sweet sugar glaze. An easy recipe made with just a few basic ingredients make this Pumpkin Spice Muffin recipe your new go-to favorite recipe. Perfect for breakfast, as a sweet snack or even for dessert!
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 3-4 tsp. warm water
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners
- Combine melted butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until blended.
- Stir in eggs, one at a time and then pumpkin puree.
- Add flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt and stir until a smooth batter forms.
- Divide batter evenly between cupcake liners, preferably using a scooper.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pack on wire rack. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl combine confectioners’ sugar and water until smooth.
- Spread glaze over tops of muffins.
Makes 12 muffins.