Triple Chocolate Brownies With Coconut And Almonds is an easy recipe for a brownie topped with a layer of almonds, chocolate and coconut. A creamy layer of ganache and candy bars elevates this brownie to decadent and delicious!
Candy Bar Brownies
Every so often I crave that indulgent treat that makes me feel guilty when I’m eating it! Agree? Well, here it is!
Our almond joy brownies start with a dense moist brownie base made from a store bought mix.
Top that off with a layer of sweetened condensed milk combined with toasted almonds, shredded coconut and chocolate chips and, yes, every bite is an Almond Joy candy bar!
Oh but wait, there’s more! A thick creamy layer of ganache (chocolate and heavy cream, yeah baby) is the finishing touch along with candy bars, of course!
So yes, chocolate brownies, chocolate chips and chocolate candy bars make this brownie a Triple Chocolate Brownie for sure!
Ok, bring on the guilt. But I know you’ll agree that every single fabulously delicious bite of this sweet indulgence is worth it! And we all deserve a little indulgence every now and then.
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Need a break from cooking every now and then? Explore the Best-Selling Meal Plans! Check out the freshly prepared, restaurant quality gourmet meals from Home Bistro that will be delivered right to your very own home. Sometimes you just need to treat yourself because you deserve it!
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Make with your favorite store bought brownie mix
- Make with a homemade brownie recipe
- Combine dark chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- chocolate fudge brownie mix
- oil, preferably canola
- sweetened condensed milk
- sliced almonds
- shredded coconut
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- heavy cream
- Almond Joy snack size candy bars
Italian Hot Chocolate is an easy recipe for the hot chocolate served in Italy, a rich chocolate that is thick, creamy and silky smooth. You’ll need a spoon to “drink” this hot chocolate and it’s so decadent you can even call it a dessert!
Grab a spoon with your S’mores Dessert and enjoy the flavor combination of chocolate pudding, marshmallow and graham crackers. And it’s all topped off with a marshmallow topping, hot fudge sauce and a mini chocolate candy bar.
Espresso Brownies with Kahlua Ganache is a homemade brownie recipe of rich, fudgy, decadent, intense brownies topped with a silky Kahlua chocolate buttercream frosting. Top with conversation heart candy for an amazing Valentine's Day dessert.
Hot Chocolate Mug Cake is a warm, fudgy chocolate cake with bits of melty mini chocolate chips throughout that microwaves into a divine dessert. Our mug cake “bakes” quickly in the microwave so you can make a homemade dessert for two in just minutes!
Triple Chocolate Brownies With Coconut and Almonds
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pkg. (19.5 oz.) 13×9 Family Size chocolate fudge brownie mix , such as Pillsbury
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup + 1 Tbs. oil , preferably canola, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can (14 oz. ) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup sliced almonds , toasted
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips , divided
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 10 Almond Joy miniatures candy bars , halved on diagonal
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 9″ x 13″ baking pan with foil leaving 2-inch overhang. Coat with cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions with 2 eggs, 1/2 cup oil and 1/4 cup water. Transfer to prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until just beginning to set. Remove from oven.
- Top with sweetened condensed milk, almonds, coconut and 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Return to oven. Bake additional 25 minutes or until golden.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- In microwave safe bowl microwave heavy cream until hot, about 1 minute.
- Pour hot cream over remaining 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips and remaining 1 Tbs. oil. Let stand until chips are melted. Stir until smooth. Let cool until thickened, about 30 minutes.
- Using foil overhang, lift brownie bars out of pan. Top with cooled chocolate mixture and candy bar halves. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set.
- Cut into 20 brownie bars and indulge!
Thanks for stopping by. Leave a tip or comment...