Our Lemon Cheesecake Cupcakes recipe is an easy recipe that’s quick to make for dessert today. Mini lemon cheesecakes have a gingerbread cookie crust and an intense lemon curd topping.
Easy Cheesecake Cupcakes
Not too big, not too small, just the right size for everyone. Each bite of our easy cheesecake cupcakes is filled with creaminess and dreaminess.
Simply top a cookie with a lemon-kissed cheesecake batter and crown it with a heavenly swirl of lemon topping.
This Mother's Day, mom will be delighted, and so impressed, when you treat her to mini lemon cheesecakes for dessert.
Now that’s a fabulously delicious sweet indulgence and nothing less than mom deserves. Happy Mother's Day!
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Can’t find lemon curd at your grocery store? Just substitute canned lemon pie filling and your mini cheesecake cupcakes will be just as delicious!
- No gingerbread cookies? No worries, just substitute vanilla wafer cookies or shortbread cookies!
- Substitute your favorite citrus, orange or lime, for lemon zest
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- gingersnap cookies
- cream cheese
- sour cream
- vanilla extract
- lemon zest
- store bought lemon curd
Easy Dessert Recipes
Want to serve more than one dessert? We have easy and delicious dessert recipes for you here at Swirls.
No-Bake Vanilla Cake Pops will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth. Store bought pound cake, canned frosting and white chocolate chips along with pink food color and cake sparkles make this no-bake recipe easy to make!
I'll never turn down a bowl of homemade no churn Peaches N Cream Ice Cream made with fresh peaches and a hint of vanilla.
Watermelon Pizza is a no-bake easy dessert that’s bursting with fresh summer fruits, mint and lime Greek yogurt! Our watermelon dessert recipe is so much fun for kids and it’s colorful and healthy too!
Espresso Brownies with Kahlua Ganache is a homemade brownie recipe of rich, fudgy, decadent, intense brownies topped with a silky Kahlua chocolate buttercream frosting.
Lemon Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 12-cup cupcake tin with cupcake liners. Press a gingersnap cookie in bottom of each liner.
- With mixer on medium-high beat cream cheese, sugar and sour cream until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until blended, scraping sides of bowl occasionally, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in lemon zest. Divide batter evenly between prepared liners.
- Bake 25 minutes or until centers are set. Cool 10 minutes in pan. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
- Top each cheesecake cupcake with 2 teaspoons lemon curd. Refrigerate or serve at room temperature.