Cheesecake Pumpkin Pie combines two classic Thanksgiving desserts. Vanilla cheesecake is topped with a layer of pumpkin pie filling and baked to perfection to create two desserts in every forkful.
Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Recipe
Do I want cheesecake? Or do I want pumpkin pie?
Can't decide which dessert to make this Thanksgiving? No worries, because now you don't have to decide.
Our pumpkin pie cheesecake recipe is a cheesecake within a pie so you can have your cheesecake and eat your pie too! And best of all, you can do it all in one bite!
A creamy vanilla cheesecake layer is surrounded by a flaky pie crust and smothered by a spiced pumpkin pie layer.
Everyone will be thankful that you baked up this dessert!
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Use a frozen pie crust
- Make with your favorite homemade pie crust recipe
- Delicious with a graham cracker crust too!
- Decorate with jelly pumpkins
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- pie crust mix
- cream cheese
- vanilla extract
- 100% pure pumpkin puree
- pumpkin pie spice
- whipped topping
- sugar pumpkins
My award winning Bourbon Peach Cheesecake Mousse will be a winner on your table too! A pecan graham crust and Bourbon peaches give this no-bake cheesecake mousse recipe it's southern flair!
Turkey Brownies are an easy recipe for rich fudgy homemade brownies topped with a creamy vanilla buttercream and turkeys made of candy! So much fun to make and eat! Turkey Brownies are guaranteed to become a holiday tradition!
Salted Caramel Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars is an impressive and easy dessert recipe. Every bite of creamy pumpkin cheesecake is kissed by the warm holiday flavor of pumpkin pie spice and elevated to a level of bliss with a buttery cinnamon graham crust!
Cheesecake Pumpkin Pie
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 of 1 pkg. (11 oz.) pie crust mix
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Place a baking sheet on middle rack in oven.
- Prepare pie crust mix according to package directions to make one pie crust. On lightly floured surface roll dough into 11-inch circle. Fit into 9-inch pie dish. Flute edges and refrigerate.
- With mixer on medium-high beat cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy, 3-4 minutes, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Spread evenly over bottom of prepared pie crust. Place pie dish directly on heated baking sheet in oven, this helps bottom of crust to bake. Bake 20 minutes until layer is just set.
Pumpkin Pie layer:
- With mixer on medium beat pumpkin puree, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt until blended and smooth, 2-3 minutes. Carefully spread over cheesecake layer. Return to the oven, directly on the heated baking sheet and bake additional 40 minutes until puffed and crust is golden.
- Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate 4 hours-overnight.
- Garnish with whipped topping and sugar pumpkins.
First Published: November 25, 2013... Last Updated: October 18, 2020