Love apple pie? Love crumbs on your apple pie? Love cheesecake? Then you’re going to be over the moon when you bake up these Apple Crumb Pie Cheesecake Bars! And it’s easier than pie to make! A simple creamy cheesecake batter studded with apple pie filling, topped with a buttery cinnamon crumb topping, baked on crescent dough…….you’re going to bake up a mouthwatering dessert that you won’t be able to resist! Trust me, you’re going to love this!
Apple Crumb Pie Cheesecake Bars
1 tube (8 oz.) crescent recipe creations seamless dough sheet, Pillsbury
2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 Tbs. flour
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
2 cups flour
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
10 Tbs. butter, melted
1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line 9-inch x 13-inch baking pan with foil leaving 2-inch overhang. Coat with non-sticking cooking spray.
2. Unroll crescent dough. Press dough on bottom and 1/2-inch up sides of prepared pan.
3. Cheesecake: With mixer on medium-high beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg, 1 Tbs. flour and vanilla, beating until blended. Add apple pie filling; beat 2 minutes until well combined. Spread cheesecake mixture evenly over crescent dough.
4. Crumb Topping: In bowl combine 2 cups flour, 1/3 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon until blended. Stir in melted butter until moist crumb mixture forms. Using hands shape into crumbs and arrange over cheesecake mixture.
5. Bake 55 minutes or until cheesecake is set and crumbs are golden. Cool 30 minutes in pan. Using foil overhang, lift out of pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
Makes 18 bars.