Air Fryer Cauliflower cooks to crispy perfection in just minutes. Seasoned with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, kosher salt and pepper and tossed in olive oil, these air fryer cauliflower bites are sure to please. The finishing touch is a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese!
Air Fryer Cauliflower
Keep that air fryer out because you won’t want to miss this Air Fryer Cauliflower recipe with Parmesan cheese.
Cauliflower florets are seasoned with basic kitchen ingredients and air fried to deliciousness.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and you won’t be able to resist them.
Crispy on the outside, buttery on the inside and seasoned to perfection.
So delicious it’s hard to believe this is such an easy side dish recipe to make.
Serve these cauliflower bites as an appetizer with a dipping sauce or as a side dish on your next menu.
Either way, I guarantee you’ll have a new family favorite recipe.
Oh, and you can skip the parmesan cheese and just toss with buffalo sauce for a delicious air fryer buffalo cauliflower.
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Wondering which air fryer to buy? My favorite air fryer is light weight and inexpensive and a great one to start your air frying adventures with!
Here at Swirls we have lots more delicious side dish recipes for you to try.
Be sure to check out our Swirls of Flavor Amazon Storefront for GG's kitchen recommendations!
How to cut cauliflower
- Remove the green leaves
- Cut the head of cauliflower in half down through the middle of the stem
- Using a paring knife, cut along the stem to release the cauliflower florets
How to cook cauliflower in the air fryer
Scroll down for the full recipe instructions and ingredient amounts in the recipe card below
- Preheat your air fryer to 400F
- Toss cauliflower with olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, kosher salt and pepper until evenly coated.
- Arrange in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook until crispy, about 12 minutes, turning once.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
What to serve with airfryer cauliflower
Whether you serve this recipe as an appetizer or as a side dish, you’ll love having a dipping sauce to serve with or drizzle over them. May I suggest one of our easy to make sauces?
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Substitute smoked paprika for the paprika for added smoky notes
- Top with chopped parsley
- Omit the Parmesan cheese and toss with buffalo sauce
- Be sure to arrange the cauliflower in a single layer so they can crisp up
- Crowding the cauliflower in the air fryer will prevent them from getting crispy
- Be sure to air fry the cauliflower in batches
Ingredients for air fryer cauliflower
· cauliflower - a mild flavored vegetable with sweet and nutty notes
· olive oil - coats the cauliflower and helps to make it crispy
· Italian seasoning - typically a combination of basil, marjoram, oregano, rosemary and thyme
· kosher salt - makes the flavors pop
· pepper - adds a hint of heat
· garlic powder - adds a depth of flavor
· Parmesan cheese - provides salty notes
Easy Cauliflower Recipes
- Cauliflower Rice Salad
- Roasted Cauliflower Steaks
- General Tso Cauliflower
- Buffalo Cauliflower Wings from Jersey Girl Cooks
- Cauliflower Tacos
Preheat your air fryer to 400F
Toss cauliflower with olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, kosher salt and pepper until evenly coated.
Arrange half of the florets in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
Cook 10 minutes.
Sprinkle with half of the Parmesan cheese and cook an additional 2 minutes.
Repeat with remaining batch of florets.
Makes 4 servings.
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
• Substitute smoked paprika for the paprika for added smoky notes
• Top with chopped parsley
• Omit the Parmesan cheese and toss with buffalo sauce
• Be sure to arrange the cauliflower in a single layer so they can crisp up
• Crowding the cauliflower in the air fryer will prevent them from getting crispy
• Be sure to air fry the cauliflower in batches