Start your day with a Raspberry Smoothie Bowl topped with the goodness of flax seeds, sliced almonds, toasted coconut, granola and luscious fresh fruits! A base of Greek yogurt and almond milk give every spoonful of our fruit smoothie bowl a delicious rich creaminess.
Raspberry Smoothie Recipe
What's richer, creamier and thicker than a smoothie? A smoothie bowl, of course! Want to start your day feeling indulgent AND being healthy?
Whirl up our Raspberry Smoothie Bowl, made with raspberries, banana and nectarine, in the blender and top it with the goodness of flax seeds, sliced almonds, toasted coconut, granola and luscious fresh fruits! Yea baby, now we’re talking!
You know it’s going to be a good day when it starts with a fruit smoothie bowl! Good morning to you!
How to make a smoothie bowl
- In a blender, combine frozen raspberries, yogurt, banana, nectarine, almond milk and honey and puree until smooth.
- Divide mixture evenly between two bowls.
- Arrange toppings of fresh raspberries, sliced banana, sliced nectarine, granola, flax seeds, almonds and coconut on top of each bowl.
- If desired , drizzle with additional honey.
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Substitute peach for the nectarine
- Add avocado for an even creamier texture
- Make with oat milk in place of the almond milk
- Use a combination of your favorite berries
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- frozen raspberries
- raspberry Greek yogurt
- almond milk
- fresh raspberries
- flax seeds
- sliced almonds
- flaked coconut
Don't just stop with one smoothie recipe. You'll want lots of flavors to change up your mornings and, of course, we've got them right here for you at Swirls!
Brimming with kale, apple, banana and green tea, Green Tea Kale Smoothie has all the right ingredients for your optimum health!
Sometimes I like my dessert in the morning and that’s when I whip up a Banana Creme Pie Smoothie! It’s nutritious, with a coconut water and Greek yogurt base, so you don’t have to feel so guilty and it’s oh so fabulously delicious. Just like sipping a slice of Banana Crème Pie!
Golden in color and bursting with fresh fruit flavors, this Turmeric Smoothie gets you started on the right foot in the morning. Turmeric and ginger combine to provide anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. A quick and easy recipe to whirl up in the blender, this healing turmeric smoothie will kick start your day.
Start your day with a Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie. Combine oats, berries, Greek yogurt and coconut water together for a nutritious smoothie that will keep you satisfied all morning.
Tropical Turmeric Smoothie Bowl combines turmeric, greens, chia seeds and tropical fruits for a healthy delicious smoothie bowl that’s right on trend. Blend in kale, the most popular super greens, along with protein-rich chia seeds, and you’re off to a fabulously nutritious, healthy and delicious start to your day!
Whirl up chia seeds, almond milk and Greek yogurt in your blender with the ever-popular flavor combination of peanut butter and chocolate and you’ll have a delicious and nutritious Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie. An easy on-the-go breakfast in just minutes!
Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
- Puree frozen raspberries, yogurt, banana, nectarine, almond milk and honey in blender until smooth. Transfer to two bowls, dividing evenly.
- Top each bowl with fresh raspberries, sliced banana, sliced nectarine, granola, flax seeds, almonds and coconut, dividing evenly between bowls. Drizzle with additional honey, if desired.
- Make with a peach in place of the nectarine
- Substitute oat milk for the almond milk
First Published: August 15, 2016... Last Updated: January 14, 2021