Our Banana Cream Pie Smoothie Recipe is a delicious way to start your day and also satisfy your sweet tooth for dessert. An easy recipe made with coconut Greek yogurt, coconut water, banana and cookies.
Banana Smoothie Recipe
Love a banana cream pie? Love a banana smoothie? Let’s combine the two for a delicious Banana Cream Pie Smoothie Recipe that will start any day off on the right foot.
Mornings and smoothies go hand in hand. Sometimes I like my dessert in the morning and that's when I whip up a this banana shake recipe.
Coconut water, banana and coconut Greek yogurt combine to make a nutritious base for this smoothie. Add a few vanilla wafer cookies and you’ll have yourself the flavor of a pie crust in every sip.
Easy to whirl up in the blender on a busy morning, our banana coconut smoothie will quickly become a go-to recipe.
Love berries too? Add a handful of raspberries, strawberries or blueberries for extra fruity flavor.
Make it super nutritious and add in a scoop of collagen and a scoop of protein powder.
Just like sipping a slice of banana cream pie, I can't think of a better way to welcome a new day than with our Banana Pie Smoothie!
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Add fresh or ground ginger for added flavor
- Add some fresh or frozen raspberries for extra fruity flavor
- Include a scoop of your favorite protein powder
- Add a bit of cocoa powder for a chocolate banana flavor
- Substitute graham crackers for the vnilla wafer cookies
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- coconut water – healthy ingredient
- banana – adds delicious banana flavor
- vanilla wafer cookies – adds the flavor of a banana cream pie crust
- coconut Greek yogurt – for creaminess and coconut flavor
- honey – provides a hint of sweetness
- vanilla extract – adds a depth of flavor
- ground cinnamon – a delicious complimentary flavor
Love bananas as much as I do? You'll want to give these Swirls recipes a try too!
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Banana Cream Pie Smoothie
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- In blender combine coconut water, banana, nilla wafer cookies, coconut yogurt, honey, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Puree until smooth.
- Add ground or fresh ginger
- Make with fresh or frozen raspberries for an extra fruity flavor