Pepperoni Cauliflower Pizza Bites
Will you be watching the Oscars this weekend? Or a movie? Or having a family game night? Or will you just be hungry and need to nosh at some point? Well then, Pepperoni Cauliflower Pizza Bites should be in your oven this weekend! Not only are they healthier than carb filled pizzas, they are cute as can be too! So easy to make, you just steam some cauliflower, flatten, season and top with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni and bake. I’m in love with these mini pepperoni slices. Have you seen them in your grocery store? They caught my eye and stole my heart! Yes, that’s what happens when you’re a foodie, you fall in love with mini pepperoni! You’ll understand when you find yourself falling in love with these Pepperoni Cauliflower Pizza Bites and, trust me, it will happen and you’ll want to make them every weekend!
In the mood for a larger pizza? Fontina Pesto Artisanal Pizza, Buffalo Ranch Chicken Pizza, Deep Dish Spaghetti & Meatball Pizza will do the trick! Or maybe it’s a dessert pizza you’re craving? Caramel Banana Nutella Pizza is to die for!
Pepperoni Cauliflower Pizza Bites are the perfect nutritious, delicious and fun appetizer for both adults and kids! Easy to make and fun to eat!
- Preheat oven to 425F. Brush baking sheet with 1 Tbs. olive oil.
- Place cauliflower in microwave safe dish with 1/4 cup water. Cover and steam until tender, about 5 minutes. Timing depends on the wattage of your microwave. Uncover, drain any remaining water and let cauliflower stand until cool enough to handle. Pat off any excess water.
- Arrange cauliflower on prepared baking sheet and mash down to flatten.
- Brush tops of cauliflower with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder, Italian seasoning and kosher salt. Top with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizzas are heated through.
Makes 24 pizza bites.