Deep Dish Spaghetti and Meatballs Pizza is a twist on the traditional spaghetti and meatballs dinner. Spaghetti is your pizza crust and meatballs are your topping along with cheese and sauce. An easy recipe that's fun for kids and adults!
Spaghetti and Meatballs Pizza Recipe
When you can't decide between having spaghetti and meatballs or pizza for dinner, I've got you covered. Now you can have your spaghetti and meatballs and eat your pizza too!
Spaghetti is your pizza crust and meatballs are your topping along with cheese and sauce. You're going to love this and so will the kids! You're welcome!
A fun twist on pizza and a delicious dinner, Deep Dish Spaghetti and Meatballs Pizza can be a movie night snack or an appetizer at your next gathering. Just cut it into bite size pieces and your guests will love it!
#NationalSpaghettiDay never tasted so good!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Italian seasoned Panko breadcrumbs
- kosher salt
- pizza sauce
- frozen cocktail size meatballs
Easy Spaghetti Recipes
Spaghetti cooks to al dente perfection in the same skillet as your simmering meat sauce for a flavorful family favorite spaghetti and meat sauce meal. One Pot Spaghetti With Meat Sauce is your solution for those busy times when you need to make dinner that’s delicious, nutritious, oh so easy and cooks in less than 30 minutes!
One Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs is an easy recipe that cooks pasta and homemade meatballs together in a delicious tomato sauce. Ground beef meatballs simmer in a quick homemade sauce and then uncooked spaghetti is added. Skillet spaghetti and meatballs finishes cooking together in one pot for a saucy pasta dinner!
Our Spaghetti and Meatball Soup recipe is a fun twist on the all-time favorite comfort food. All the elements of traditional spaghetti and meatball recipes, spaghetti, meatballs and tomatoes, are combined in a bowl of soup! An easy recipe that’s on the table in less than 30 minute and so much fun for kids too!
Our Instant Pot Spaghetti with Homemade Tomato Sauce recipe is so easy to make. Spaghetti cooks together with just 6 ingredients from your pantry (+ water) for a quick and easy homemade marinara sauce. An instant pot pasta recipe with no preservatives and no sugar added, just lots of delicious flavor! And it’s all made in just one pot, your instant pot!
Deep Dish Spaghetti and Meatballs Pizza
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line 9-inch x 13-inch baking pan with foil leaving 2-inch overhang. Coat with cooking spray.
- In bowl combine eggs, 1/2 cup mozzarella, Panko breadcrumbs and kosher salt until blended. Add spaghetti and toss until evenly coated. Transfer mixture to prepared pan.
- Top with pizza sauce, meatballs, bocconcini (flat sides down) and remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Bake 25 minutes or until cheese has melted and pizza is hot.
- Let stand 5 minutes. Using foil overhang lift pizza from pan. Cut into 6 squares.
This recipe is part of Meal Plan Monday #145