Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe has all the flavors of jalapeno poppers without all the fuss of stuffing each jalapeno! Cheddar and Monterrey Jack cheese combine with green chiles, pickled jalapenos and seasonings in a cream cheese and mayonnaise base for a kicking good dip recipe!
Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe
In the mood for jalapeno poppers but don’t have the time or patience to stuff all those little jalapeno peppers?
Not a problem! In no time at all you can whip up this jalapeno dip recipe that has all the flavors of poppers without the fuss!
Bake it in a hollowed out bread bowl and use the bread cubes as dippers or in a baking dish and serve with tortilla chips.
Either way, you’re going to love the ease of this cream cheese dip recipe and the poppin’ flavor!
And if you're looking for another hot dip be sure to give our Pepperoni Pizza Dip a try!
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- No time to bake a bread bowl? Just bake in a baking dish and serve with tortilla scoops! So easy and still poppin' with flavor!
- Use lowfat cream cheese
- Substitute taco seasoning for the chili powder and cumin
How to make jalapeno popper dip recipe
- Preheat your oven to 350F. to make a bread bowl, hollow out center of the bread to within 1″ of edges cut bread pieces into cubes.
- On baking sheet, bake bread bowl and bread cubes until lightly toasted, about 15 minutes.
- In a bowl combine cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth and blended. Stir in Monterrey Jack cheese, green chiles, pickled jalapenos, chili powder and cumin.
- Transfer mixture to a 4-cup baking dish or the prepared bread bowl.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with chopped tomato and fresh jalapeno slices and serve with prepared bread cubes or tortilla chips.
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- cream cheese
- Monterrey Jack cheese
- canned green chiles
- jarred pickled jalapenos
- chili powder
- ground cumin
- cheddar cheese
- loaf of rustic bread
- plum tomatoes
- fresh jalapenos
You can never have too many dip recipes at your party! Check out the variety of flavors in these dips. You'll want to make them all for your next get together!
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 loaf (about 1.5 lbs.) unsliced round or oval crusty bread
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese , at room temperature
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- ½ cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 can (4.25 oz.) chopped green chiles
- ¼ cup pickled sliced jalapenos , chopped
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 plum tomato , chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeno , sliced and seeded
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Hollow out center of bread to within 1″ of edges; cut bread pieces into cubes. On baking sheet, bake bread bowl and bread cubes until lightly toasted, about 15 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth and blended. Stir in Monterrey Jack cheese, green chiles, pickled jalapenos, chili powder and cumin.
- Transfer into prepared bread bowl. Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through.
- Garnish with chopped tomato and fresh jalapeno slices. Serve with prepared bread cubes or tortilla chips.
- No time to bake a bread bowl? Bake in a 4-cup baking dish and serve with tortilla scoops! So easy and still poppin' with flavor!