You know spring has arrived and Easter is quickly approaching once Peeps, those colorful sugary marshmallow confections, begin to appear. Kids go crazy for Peeps and now adults will, too! Bunny Peep-tinis will certainly please the grown-ups at your holiday gathering this year. Flavored with vanilla and strawberry, they offer the perfect flavor combination for spring and Easter holiday celebrations!
Serve your Bunny Peep-tinis with a fabulous holiday menu of Panko Crusted Beef Rib Roast, Buttery Lemon Mint Sugar Snap Peas and Golden Potatoes Au Gratin, and finish with a seasonal Coconut Lemon Layer Cake! Everyone will want to gather around your table to make delicious memories!
- corn syrup
- yellow, purple and pink cake sparkles or sugars
- yellow, purple and pink bunny Peeps
- 1 cup vanilla vodka
- 1/2 cup cran-strawberry juice, such as Ocean Spray
- Spread a thin layer of corn syrup on a paper plate. Sprinkle each color of cake sparkles or sugars on additional paper plates.
- Dip rim of glass in corn syrup and then in one of the colors of sparkles or sugars.
- Make a small cut in bottom of each bunny and place on rim of glass.
- Combine vanilla vodka and juice. Pour into prepared glasses.
- Makes 4 servings.
- For just a single serving combine 1/4 cup vanilla vodka and 2 tablespoons juice.