Say hello to the year of the wine slushy! This adult beverage’s popularity has taken over the internet because, after all, there’s still a kid in each of us. Frozen fruit and wine are the base of every slushy and a liqueur, nectar or other flavoring can be added in. Frozen peaches, Peach Schnapps and Prosecco whirl up into a fabulously delicious Peach Bellini Slushy that you will want to make over and over again this season!
- 1 lb. frozen peaches
- 1 cup Peach Schnapps
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 bottle (750 ml) chilled Prosecco
- Combine frozen peaches and Peach Schnapps in blender until smooth.
- Add ice and blend until mixture is a slushy consistency.
- Gradually stir in Prosecco.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves, if desired.
- Makes about 6 cups.