Jalapeno Cucumber Margaritas are a twist on the classic margarita cocktail. Spicy jalapenos and refreshing cucumbers flavor a margarita mixture lending the perfect balance of heat and coolness to our easy margarita recipe.
Spicy Margarita Recipe
Everyone loves a margarita and sometimes you just need to change it up a bit with a new flavor combination. Our jalapeno margarita recipe does just that.
Jalapeno and cucumber are infused in a margarita mixture lending just the right amount of heat from the jalapeno, that builds at the end of each sip, balanced with the cool crisp flavor of the cucumber.
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I make a small commission at no extra cost to you.
With Cinco de Mayo just a few days away I'm making up a batch of our easy margarita recipe and serving them in the most beautiful margarita glasses ever!
I highly recommend that you add Jalapeno Cucumber Margaritas to your Cinco de Mayo menu line-up too.....you'll be very happy you did! Cheers! #CorralejoTequila #CincodeMayo
Corralejo Tequila is made in Hacienda Corrajelo in the Guanajuato region of Mexico, the perfect place for growing the famous Weber Blue Agave used in making tequila. These hand-harvested agave plants are slowly steam cooked in traditional stone clay ovens for twenty seven hours.
The agave then rests for twelve hours and then goes to the mill where the sweet juice is extracted and then goes on to fermentation. Each bottle is double-distilled in copper stills imported from Spain. Corralejo Tequila has a smooth, rich and natural flavor and distinct aroma due to the unique distillation method they use.
Known for its tall colorful bottles, Corralejo tequilas include Silver, Reposado and Añejo. It is believed that these bottles stand tall with pride!
Disclosure: I received the Corralejo Tequila for purposes of reviewing and recipe development. All opinions are my own.
Elevate your summer happy hour to a new level of deliciousness with our easy recipes for thirst quenching Summer Drinks.
Love your Happy Hour cocktail? Why not give The California Wine Club's Premier Series, the most popular of all the clubs a try and have wine delivered right to your doorstep!
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- orange liqueur
- kosher salt
Basil Raspberry Rose Sangria is bursting with juicy raspberries, fresh basil, lime, Rose wine, vodka, raspberry liqueur and seltzer for a light and fruity sangria.
A bottle of sangria and your favorite frozen berries are all it takes to whirl up your favorite childhood summertime beverage with an adult twist! Berry Sangria Slushy for the kid in you!
Berry Pink Lemonade Prosecco Punch is flavored with puckering raspberry lemonade and bubbly Prosecco and topped off with the sweet bursts of fresh berries and is as pretty as it is delicious!
Jalapeno Cucumber Margaritas
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup Corralejo Tequila*
- 1 cup lime juice ,preferably fresh squeezed
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur ,such as Grand Marnier
- 1 small cucumber ,peeled and thinly sliced, about 1 cup + additional cucumber slices for garnish
- 1 jalapeno ,trimmed, seeded and sliced in rounds + additional jalapeno slices for garnish
- 1 lime
- kosher salt for rims of glasses
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- Combine sugar and water in small saucepot and cook over medium heat until sugar has dissolved and mixture is clear to make a simple syrup. Do not stir! Remove from heat and cool.
- In pitcher combine simple syrup, tequila, lime juice, orange liqueur, cucumber slices and jalapeno slices. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Strain mixture and discard the cucumber slices and jalapeno slices.
- Cut part of the lime into 4 slices and reserve for garnish. Cut remaining lime into wedges and use wedges to moisten the rims of 4 margarita glasses. Dip rims into kosher salt.
- Divide margarita mixture evenly between glasses, adding ice if desired.
- Garnish glasses with cucumber, jalapeno and lime slices.