This post contains affiliate links. (Disclosure policy) Filled with cheesy goodness Three Cheese Cauliflower Rice Patties will instantly become a favorite of kids of all ages! Mozzarella, cheddar and Parmesan cheeses combine with cauliflower rice for a mega punch of flavor! Easy to make, these patties have the added bonus of being packed with cauliflower's amazing nutritional benefits! Have you ever made your own cauliflower rice? All you need is a box grater or food processor, a head of cauliflower, and a minute or two. That's it! Short on time? Not an issue because these days cauliflower rice is popping up in both the produce aisle and frozen food section of grocery stores. Three Cheese Cauliflower Rice Patties got a gold seal of approval from a very special recipe taste tester, my sweet granddaughter Cori! Three Cheese Cauliflower Rice Patties are Cori Approved!
Three Cheese Cauliflower Rice Patties
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- Place cauliflower rice in microwave-safe bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave 3 minutes or until tender. Cool. Squeeze dry.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine cauliflower rice, egg, breadcrumbs, carrot, mozzarella, cheddar, Parmesan, scallions and pepper.
- Shape into 12 (2-inch diameter)patties, about 2 Tablespoonful each.
- Arrange on prepared baking sheet and spray tops of patties with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden, turning once halfway through baking time.