Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken Thighs, Brussel Sprouts & Sweet Potatoes
When your weekend is crazy busy you’ll want to keep dinner easy. That calls for making a sheet pan dinner. Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken Thighs, Brussel Sprouts & Sweet Potatoes cooks in the oven while you sip on your wine! A balanced dinner of chicken, vegetable and potato roast together in a balsamic honey sauce with just a hint of heat. Sheet pan dinners are all the rage now. Have you checked them out yet on Pinterest? Yep, there’s sheet pan chicken, sheet pan fish, sheet pan fajitas and even sheet pan breakfasts.
Sheet Pan Recipes
Sheet Pan Banana Bread Pancakes are one of my favorite ways to make my mornings easy and delicious! Sheet Pan Jalapeno Lime Chicken Dinner combines chicken, green beans and tri-colored potatoes for a complete meal. Now go and cook up your Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken Thighs, Brussle Sprouts & Sweet Potatoes, add a tossed salad, and another glass of wine (of course!), and you’re all set to enjoy a fabulous dining experience!
Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken Thighs, Brussel Sprouts & Sweet Potatoes roast together in a balsamic honey sauce with just a hint of heat.
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 lb. sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed, about 4 cups
- 1 (10 ounces ) pkg. Brussel sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1 cup chopped onion
- Preheat oven to 425F. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- In small bowl whisk vinegar, honey, olive oil, Dijon, garlic, kosher salt and red pepper flakes until blended.
- Place chicken in another bowl and add 3 Tbs. balsamic mixture, tossing until chicken is coated; let stand.
- In another bowl combine sweet potatoes, Brussel sprouts and onion and toss with remaining balsamic mixture until evenly coated.
- Arrange chicken in center of baking sheet. Arrange potato mixture on either side of chicken.
- Roast 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes and vegetables are tender.
- Transfer to serving platter and drizzle any pan juices over chicken, potatoes and vegetables
Makes 4 servings.