A can of chickpeas and a few seasonings are all you need to make Crispy Chickpeas With Chili Seasoning, a delicious, crunchy plant based snack.
The weekend is here! Time to think about movie night or game night! Looking to snack on something deliciously different? And are you trying to eat more of a plant based diet?
Heat up your oven, toss a can of chickpeas with some spices and oven-roast them until they're crispy and oh so delicious!
A rich source of fiber and high in protein, chickpeas also contain exceptional levels of vitamin B-6, iron and magnesium.
Snacking just got a whole lot more scrumptious, and nutritious too, with a bowl of Crispy Chili Chickpeas!
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Make them Indian and season with curry powder
- Make them Italian and season with dried Italian seasoning
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese
- Add raisins or dried cranberries for a touch of sweetness
How to make crispy chickpeas
- Preheat your oven to 425F.
- Combine chickpeas with olive oil, chili powder, cumin and garlic powder in a bowl and toss until evenly coated.
- On baking sheet arrange chickpeas in single layer.
- Roast until crisp, about 45 minutes.
- Toss with kosher salt and serve.
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- olive oil
- chili powder
- ground cumin
- garlic powder
- kosher salt
Love chickpeas? Look no further!
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Preheat oven to 425F.
Toss chickpeas with olive oil, chili powder, cumin and garlic powder until evenly coated.
Arrange chickpeas in single layer on baking sheet.
Roast until crisp, about 45 minutes.
Toss with kosher salt and serve.
Makes 1 cup