A fresh bruschetta topping on little toasts is mighty tasty and oh so popular. It’s even tastier when you give it a quick swirl in the same skillet you just cooked pork chops in. The bruschetta takes on a buttery note with a hint of pan juices. Then top those perfectly seasoned juicy pork chops with that warm bruschetta topping and now we’re talking! Oh yes, that’s some mighty tasty food! This recipe is so versatile that it’s just as delicious over chicken or sirloin, easy enough for a quick weeknight dinner and fancy and impressive enough for entertaining too!
Bruschetta Pork Chops
3 Tbs. butter
4 boneless center cut pork chops
1/2 tsp. dried basil
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
2 plum tomatoes, chopped, 1 cup
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbs. chopped red onion
1 tsp. white balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
1. Melt butter in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Season pork chops with kosher salt and pepper.
3. Cook pork chops until cooked through or meat thermometer reads 145F-160F, turning once; transfer to serving platter.
4. In same skillet, with pan juices, cook tomatoes, garlic, onion and vinegar until just heated through, 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in basil.
5. Arrange bruschetta topping over cooked pork chops.
Makes 4 servings.