Grilled Zucchini Recipe with Orange and Mint is a true taste of summer. Grilled zucchini and yellow squash are tossed in a refreshing orange mint vinaigrette with tomatoes and red onion for a fabulous summer salad!
Grilled Zucchini and Squash
Summer and grilled zucchini and yellow squash go hand in hand. Add in tomatoes and a splash of orange with fresh mint and summer just got a lot more delicious!
Now, if your garden is anything like mine it’s beginning to overflow with a multitude of fresh herbs and vegetables. Such an amazing time of year!
The colors are like a rainbow and the aroma of fresh flavors is filling the air!
Don’t have a garden of your own? Just head over to your local farmer’s market, take in nature’s array of bright colors and intoxicating fragrances, scoop up some zucchini, yellow squash, colorful tomatoes and a bunch of fresh mint and head home to your kitchen!
Now it’s time to fire up the grill! An easy vegetable side dish recipe, this tomato zucchini recipe is delicious, healthy and will be on your table in just minutes.
Our vegetable medley with a homemade Orange Mint Vinaigrette is a summer vegetable salad that’s filled with the colors of the rainbow! Summer vegetables are grilled then tossed in a citrus and fresh mint vinaigrette for a burst of fresh flavors!
You know there’s going to be “swirls of flavor” with every bite of this grilled summer vegetables medley!
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Make with sweet onion, such as Vidalia
- Stir in chopped plum tomatoes in place of grape tomatoes
- Add fresh basil leaves
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- zucchini and/or yellow squash
- olive oil, divided
- red wine vinegar
- orange juice
- fresh mint
- orange zest
- kosher salt
- yellow and/or orange grape tomatoes
- red onion
Have you checked out my Ultimate Guide To Making Homemade Salad Dressings? Making a Homemade Salad Dressing is so easy and takes just minutes. Made with simple real food ingredients, your salad dressing from scratch is not just better than store bought, it’s better for you and oh so delicious too!
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Love grilling, smoking, and bbq? Then you’ll want to sign up for the Grill Masters Club and get a box of sauces, rubs, marinades, wood chips, new recipes, and grilling accessories delivered right to your door.
Recipes with Zucchini
Zucchini Noodles & Broccoli With Peanut Sauce combine zucchini noodles with broccoli, cherry tomatoes, scallions and peanuts tossed in a silky peanut sauce for a fabulous vegetarian entrée.
Zucchini Fries bake in the oven with a crispy parmesan panko coating that both kids and adults will love! A healthy alternative to french fries, Baked Zucchini Fries are an easy appetizer recipe or weeknight side dish recipe.
Fresh vegetables are tossed together with farro in a lime scented dressing making Zucchini & Corn Farro Salad both refreshing and nutritious.
Grilled Zucchini Recipe with Orange and Mint
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 lbs. zucchini and/or yellow squash trimmed, sliced lengthwise
- 3 Tbs. olive oil divided
- 1 Tbs. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbs. orange juice preferably fresh squeezed
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh mint
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/2 cups yellow and/or orange grape tomatoes halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- Preheat grill for direct-heat grilling.
- Brush both sides of zucchini and/or yellow squash with 2 Tbs. olive oil.
- Grill until tender, turning once. Cut into 1-inch pieces. Arrange on serving dish.
- In small bowl combine remaining 1 Tbs. olive oil, red wine vinegar, orange juice, mint, orange zest, sugar, kosher salt and pepper until blended.
- Stir in tomatoes and red onion, tossing until evenly coated.
- Arrange tomato mixture over zucchini and yellow squash.
Thanks for stopping by. Leave a tip or comment...