No-Bake Peppermint Bark Cookies….a twist on a holiday favorite! White chocolate surrounded by peppermint candy and chocolate cookies are guaranteed to be a hit on your holiday table! And so easy to make as a last minute sweet treat! Happy Holidays!
- 13 chocolate graham cracker sheets
- 3 cups (18 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 cup crushed peppermint candy canes
- Line 11-inch x 15-inch baking sheet with graham crackers, keeping 12 graham cracker sheets in tact and breaking just one along the perforations into 4 pieces to fit in the baking sheet.
- Microwave white chocolate chips and oil in microwave-safe bowl in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until smooth and melted.
- Spread white chocolate over graham crackers and quickly top with crushed peppermint candy.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or until set.
- Break into pieces.