Snowmen Peppermint Brownies are homemade brownies topped with peppermint buttercream frosting and royal icing snowmen for a festive holiday dessert! Adorable candy snowmen are a fun addition on these rich, moist peppermint brownies!
Peppermint Brownies Recipe
Snowmen Peppermint Brownies are homemade brownies topped with a peppermint buttercream frosting and royal icing snowmen for a festive holiday dessert!
Adorable candy snowmen are a fun addition on these rich, moist peppermint brownies!
Peppermint and chocolate, two of my favorite holiday flavors! Combine them and top with adorable little snowmen for a fun, festive and fabulously delicious holiday treat!
You can always call them candy cane brownies and decorate with icing candy canes!
A homemade peppermint icing for brownies tops this fudgy snowman dessert.
Both kids and adults will fall in love with these little snowman brownies and they will surely become a holiday favorite in your house.
Happy holidays and happy baking!
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Be sure to visit the Swirls of Flavor Amazon Storefront for GG's personal kitchen recommendations!
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Short on time? Just top a store bought brownie with our homemade peppermint buttercream frosting (I won’t tell anyone!)
- Bake the brownie ahead and freeze. Then defrost when ready to serve and top with the homemade frosting
- Decorate with an icing candy cane in place of the icing snowmen and call them candy cane brownies
Ingredients for peppermint brownies
- unsweetened chocolate
- granulated sugar
- vanilla extract
- confectioners’ sugar
- peppermint extract
- White Cake Sparkles
- Snowman Decorations
Candy Cane Fudge is an easy recipe of sweetened condensed milk that mixes with bittersweet chocolate for a rich chocolate layer that compliments a top layer of candy cane flavor adorned with bits of green and red candy cane.
No-Bake Peppermint Bark Cookies are a twist on a holiday favorite! White chocolate surrounded by peppermint candy and chocolate cookies are guaranteed to be a hit on your holiday table! Peppermint Bark Cookies are an easy recipe to make as a last minute sweet treat!
Reindeer Brownies is an easy recipe that will quickly become a holiday tradition that are so much fun for kids! Fudgy homemade brownies topped with a silky-smooth cocoa buttercream frosting come to life as Rudolph with sugar eyes, candy cane antlers and a bright red candy nose, of course!
Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies combine the flavors of chocolate and coffee in a decadent cookie for the holiday season. When deep rich chocolate cookie dough is flavored with espresso, studded with mini chocolate chips and rolled in festive holiday sprinkles, every bite is an indulgence. An easy cookie recipe to add to your baking list, this is definitely the best holiday cookie recipe around!
Snowmen Peppermint Brownies
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- Combine butter and unsweetened chocolate in pot over medium heat and cook until melted, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Stir in granulated sugar, eggs, flour, vanilla and salt, stirring until blended and smooth. Transfer to prepared baking pan.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Using foil overhang, lift brownies from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
- With mixer on medium beat butter until smooth. Gradually add confectioners' sugar and beat until blended. Add milk and peppermint extract and beat until light and fluffy, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Frost brownies. Top with cake sparkles. Cut into 12 pieces. Top each piece with a snowman icing decoration.
- Call them candy cane brownies and decorate with an icing candy canes
- No time to bake? Frost a store bought brownie with our homemade peppermint buttercream frosting (I won’t tell anyone!)
- You can bake the brownie ahead and freeze. Just defrost and top with the homemade frosting