Season chicken thighs in a balsamic vinegar, lemon and oregano marinade and fire up the grill! Your taste buds will be happy you barbecued our flavorful Balsamic Chicken Recipe for dinner tonight!
Grilled Balsamic Chicken
I know that summer is coming to a close, and some think it has already ended, but I am hanging onto the flavors of summer just a little bit longer.
Grilling chicken definitely gives a summer flair to dinner. Add a balsamic chicken marinade and holy moly, the flavors will be popping!
Balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, garlic and flavorful lemon zest combine to elevate your grilled chicken recipe to new heights.
Marinate in the refrigerator overnight, or just four hours if you’re short on time, and this recipe seasons itself.
Juicy, tender and bursting with flavor, boneless chicken thighs make for a memorable dining experience.
Love a bit of spice? Try our gilled chicken with chipotle recipe too!
Swirls of Flavor Recipe Tips
- Make with boneless chicken breasts
- Substitute orange juice and orange zest for the lemon
- Add red pepper flakes for a kick of heat
- Too cold to grill? Roast in the oven or cook under the broiler
I make commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
Ingredients you will need to make this recipe
- boneless chicken thighs
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- dried oregano
- kosher salt
You can never have too many grilled chicken recipes. Here are some of my favorites on Swirls!
Fire up the grill for Grilled Chipotle Chicken And Peaches combining the sweetness of peaches with a hint of chipotle chili pepper heat. A perfect combination of spicy sweetness!
Grilled Chili Spiced Chicken With Cilantro Lime Gremolata will soon become a go-to summertime favorite with it's fresh flavors sprinkled over perfectly seasoned chicken breasts.
Grilled Pineapple Rum Glazed Chicken Breasts combines pineapple preserves and rum for a tropical glaze that will make this easy recipe a summertime favorite!
Need a break from cooking every now and then? Explore the Best-Selling Meal Plans! Check out the freshly prepared, restaurant quality gourmet meals from Home Bistro that will be delivered right to your very own home. Sometimes you just need to treat yourself because you deserve it!
Grilled Balsamic Chicken Recipe
- Place chicken thighs in plastic food storage bag.
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, oregano, lemon zest, kosher salt and pepper until blended. Pour over chicken and seal bag.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat grill for direct heat grilling.
- Arrange chicken on grill and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken until chicken is cooked through to 170 degrees and juices run clear, turning once.
- Garnish with lemon slices and fresh oregano, if desired.